Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 09-24-2013, 11:55 AM   #631
Is He Ill
Cowboys & Spurs

Is He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
Thanks. What game modes are the best online? I didn't play much of it.

Free roam with other people was the best, but Cops and robbers was great as well. GTA V online looks to be on the next level though, especially with all of the user created content.
Is He Ill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 12:52 PM   #632
Wally450
A Paul Heyman Guy

Wally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputation

Saw a ghost on some rocks on the northeast part of the map. Pretty crazy and scary. Searched Reddit for details and they said she shows up at 23:00.

She's supposedly the guy who is running for Mayor's late wife who was pushed off the mountains back in the 70's
Wally450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 01:51 PM   #633
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally450
Saw a ghost on some rocks on the northeast part of the map. Pretty crazy and scary. Searched Reddit for details and they said she shows up at 23:00.

She's supposedly the guy who is running for Mayor's late wife who was pushed off the mountains back in the 70's
Is that the chick that had her own website about her murder case if you search LSPD or Police?
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 01:54 PM   #634
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Exclamation Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

Seriously though, I wanna go for Bigfoot hunting anytime soon. I've been planning on doing it before I finish the game. I still don't wanna finish it though. Btw, I don't know if anyone knows, but there's a nudist camp/base caged up surrounded by chopped up trees somewhere in the hills. Shit is crazy, they come wave by wave when you kill 1 wave at a time.
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 04:44 PM   #635
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Finally beat the game. Time to go for 100% completion.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 06:51 PM   #636
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 has decent reputationAlphaWolf24 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
might not need to wait for a dlc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJpIs0zVfJc

wow...they got multiple UFO sightings hovering in the game according to that link.
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 06:59 PM   #637
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24

wow...they got multiple UFO sightings hovering in the game according to that link.

yeah there is a lot of speculation that the UFOs are part of some easter egg, possibly unlocking the jetpack.

more info - http://www.reddit.com/r/chiliadmyste..._already_know/
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 07:06 PM   #638
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 has decent reputationAlphaWolf24 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
yeah there is a lot of speculation that the UFOs are part of some easter egg, possibly unlocking the jetpack.

more info - http://www.reddit.com/r/chiliadmyste..._already_know/

cool....but there has to be a way to get inside and fly one...

would be cruel to have a UFO and not be able to fly it.
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 07:11 PM   #639
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
cool....but there has to be a way to get inside and fly one...

would be cruel to have a UFO and not be able to fly it.

I bet there is a way to get inside and fly it. Either way, its a pretty cool mystery.
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 07:48 PM   #640
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
Thanks. What game modes are the best online? I didn't play much of it.
They're all fun. Really, there's something for every mood. Or you could go for the all in one Free Roam. Tell you what, racing and deathmatches are going to be amazing in this game. If you're looking to really level up on shooting, play deathmatches a lot.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 10:03 PM   #641
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Sounds like there's going to be micro-transactions in the Online mode. ATM it looks like it's just paying real cash for in game currency.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 11:15 PM   #642
zoom17
Relax

zoom17 has an incredible reputation herezoom17 has an incredible reputation herezoom17 has an incredible reputation herezoom17 has an incredible reputation herezoom17 has an incredible reputation herezoom17 has an incredible reputation herezoom17 has an incredible reputation herezoom17 has an incredible reputation here

I really love hunting and killing animals in this game. I hate those mountain lion though they come out of nowhere.
zoom17 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 01:46 AM   #643
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I finished the story. I saved the game on 3 separate files and then did all 3 endings. My favorite is Option C. I won't reveal anything in order to avoid spoiling it for anyone else.

I'm going to start my 2nd play through, and this time actually attempt to achieve 100%. I wanted to do it this first time, but I really don't feel like trying to save $150 million to buy the golf course since I already went through all the assassination missions before finding out that I could've saved them for the end. FML

Oh, well. This game is worth a few runs anyway.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 04:35 AM   #644
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board

bought the game for the ps3, even tho i don't own a ps3 anymore. borrowed my neighbors system, fired it up and my god the resolution and textures are so horrible. i guess ive been to spoiled playing on my 2560x1440 ips monitor. i need the pc version more than ever ugh
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 12:11 PM   #645
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucket_Nakedz
bought the game for the ps3, even tho i don't own a ps3 anymore. borrowed my neighbors system, fired it up and my god the resolution and textures are so horrible. i guess ive been to spoiled playing on my 2560x1440 ips monitor. i need the pc version more than ever ugh

What a graphic snob. I have a benchmark PC with bioshock infinite, far cry 3, crysis, metro, etc playing on it. And i still thoroughly enjoy GTA V and would consider it a beautiful game, definitely not "horrible". It's one of the prettiest games ever, on any system.
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: