Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 09-28-2013, 10:10 AM   #706
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
Yes.

But only if it's extremely important to you that you have every property in the game and you must 100% the game to feel satisfied.

You dont need every property for 100%. You just need to purchase 5. Franklin can do that himself after the final mission. But there are two properties that you cant buy. Michael can only buy 2 of the 3. Doesnt have enough $$$. And neither character can buy the golf course.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 10:20 AM   #707
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
You dont need every property for 100%. You just need to purchase 5. Franklin can do that himself after the final mission. But there are two properties that you cant buy. Michael can only buy 2 of the 3. Doesnt have enough $$$. And neither character can buy the golf course.

I see. Now I'm even more confused why some of you guys want to maximise your GTA $$$. I guess it's somewhat cool to have as much money as possible, but isn't it even more fun to just let the game run it's course without looking up online what's going to happen and how you need to play? To each his own I guess.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 10:44 AM   #708
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
I see. Now I'm even more confused why some of you guys want to maximise your GTA $$$. I guess it's somewhat cool to have as much money as possible, but isn't it even more fun to just let the game run it's course without looking up online what's going to happen and how you need to play? To each his own I guess.

Not sure. Golf course cost $150,000,000 and the one property I cant buy with Michael costs $30,000,000 (I currently have $5.5mil with Michael). Only but so much you can spend with the amount of money people have accumulated. I'm still on my first play thru depending on my weekly income payouts.

1 goal away to 100% and its tough as f*ck to get.
Old 09-28-2013, 12:24 PM   #709
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Ball game
Old 09-28-2013, 12:40 PM   #710
MP.Trey
Kyrieeee & L-Traaaaiin

MP.Trey has an incredible reputation hereMP.Trey has an incredible reputation hereMP.Trey has an incredible reputation hereMP.Trey has an incredible reputation hereMP.Trey has an incredible reputation hereMP.Trey has an incredible reputation hereMP.Trey has an incredible reputation here

I was at about 71%, made out of the last heist with like 30-34M each. Gonna start my second playthrough now and basically do the opposite of what I did last game with all the heists, and *SLIGHT SPOILERS* decide to kill either Trevor or Michael (haven't decided yet, leaning towards Michael).
MP.Trey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 12:57 PM   #711
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

What happens when you reach 100%?
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 01:23 PM   #712
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by $LakerGold
What happens when you reach 100%?

Your mother comes in and takes ur electronics away.
Old 09-28-2013, 01:36 PM   #713
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Your mother comes in and takes ur electronics away.
Old 09-28-2013, 01:37 PM   #714
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

So, nothing?
Old 09-28-2013, 02:01 PM   #715
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by $LakerGold
So, nothing?

You unlock the achievement for 100G. After I got it I saved it and logged off. I'll check later. Probably nothing.
Old 09-28-2013, 02:04 PM   #716
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpcqKVS8cI0

u can see an alien ship after completion. Cant fly it which is wack. I'll try this later
Old 09-28-2013, 02:39 PM   #717
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hey, Gobb, is that Michael who you played 1 day + ~7 hrs with?
And why only 12 with Franklin?
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 03:29 PM   #718
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
Hey, Gobb, is that Michael who you played 1 day + ~7 hrs with?
And why only 12 with Franklin?

You got them backwards. Franklin I played with for over a day. Alot of time I sat idle tho. I'd multi task. But he's the character I spent the most time with. Getting alien parts, and letters. Collectibles are time consuming. Actually did everything with him except the knife fights. Did that with Trevor. Hardly play with Michael. Last time i went on his account he went from $2mil to $5mil. Weekly incomes.
Old 09-29-2013, 01:19 PM   #719
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

Quote:
Invincibility
PS3: Right, X, Right, Left, Right, R1, Right, Left, X, Triangle
Xbox 360: Right, A, Right, Left, Right, RB, Right, Left, A, Y

Super Jump
PS3: L2, L2, Square, Circle, Circle, L2, Square, Square, Left, Right, X
Xbox 360: LT, LT, X, B, B, LT, X, X, Left, Right, A

Give Weapons
PS3: Triangle, R2, Left, L1, X, Right, Triangle, Down, Square, L1, L1, L1
Xbox 360: Y, RT, Left, LB, A, Right, Y, Down, X, LB, LB, LB

Max Health and Armor
PS3: Circle, L1, Triangle, R2, X, Square, Circle, Left, Square, L1, L1, L1
Xbox 360: B, LB, Y, RT, A, X, B, Left, X, LB, LB, LB

PLAYER EFFECTS

Lower Wanted Level
PS3: R1, R1, Circle, R2, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right, Left.
Xbox 360: RB, RB, B, RT, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right, Left..

Raise Wanted Level
PS3: R1, R1, Circle, R2, Left, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right.
Xbox 360: RB, RB, B, RT, Left, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right.

Drunk Mode
PS3: Triangle, Right, Right, Left, Right, Square, Circle, Left
Xbox 360: Y, Right, Right, Left, Right, X, B, Left

Explosive Melee Attacks
PS3: Right, Left, X, Triangle, R1, Circle, Circle, Circle, L2
Xbox 360: Right, Left, A, Y, RB, B, B, B, LT

Explosive Gunshots
PS3: Right, Square, X, Left, R1, R2, Left, Right, Right, L1, L1, L1
Xbox 360: Right, X, A, Left, RB, RT, Left, Right, Right, LB, LB, LB

Fast Run
PS3: Triangle, Left, Right, Right, L2, L1, Square
Xbox 360: Y, Left, Right, Right, LT, LB, X

Fast Swim
PS3: Left, left, L1, Right, Right, R2, Left, L2, Right
Xbox 360: Left, Left, LB, Right, Right, RT, Left, LT, Right

Special Ability Recharge
PS3: X, X, Square, R1, L1, X, Right, Left, X
Xbox 360: A, A, X, RB, LB, A, Right, Left, A

Slow Mo Aim - Enter up to 4 times to increase the effect. Fifth entry cancels effect.
PS3: Square, L2, R1, Triangle, Left, Square, L2, Right, X
Xbox 360: X, LT, RB, Y, Left, X, LT, Right, A

VEHICLE SPAWNS

Buzzard (Helicoptor)
PS3: Circle, Circle, L1, Circle, Circle, Circle, L1, L2, R1, Triangle, Circle, Triangle
Xbox 360: Press B, B, LB, B, B, B, LB, LT, RB, Y, B, Y

Caddy (Gold Cart)
PS3: Circle, L1, Left, R1, L2, X, R1, L1, Circle, X
Xbox 360: B, LB, Left, RB, LT, A, RB, LB, B, A

Comet (Sports Car)
PS3: R1, Circle, R2, Right, L1, L2, A, A, Square, R1.
Xbox 360: RB, B, RT, Right, LB, LT, A, A, X, RB.

Duster (Biplane)
PS3: Right, Left, R1, R1, R1, Left, Triangle, Triangle, X, Circle, L1, L1
Xbox 360: Right, Left, RB, RB, RB, Left, Y, Y, A, B, LB, LB

Limo
PS3: R2, Right, L2, Left, Left, R1, L1, Circle, Right
RT, Right, LT, Left, Left, RB, LB, B, Right

Rapid GT (Convertible Sport Car)
PS3: R2, L1, Circle, Right, L1, R1, Right, Left, Circle, R2
Xbox 360: RT, LB, B, Right, LB, RB, Right, Left, B, RT

Sanchez (Dirt Bike)
PS3: Circle, X, L1, Circle, Circle, L1, Circle, R1, R2, L2, L1, L1.
Xbox 360: B, A, LB, B, B, LB, B, RB, RT, LT, LB, LB.

Stunt Plane
PS3: Circle, Right, L1, L2, Left, R1, L1, L1, Left, Left, X, Triangle
Xbox 360: B, Right, LB, LT, Left, RB, LB, LB, Left, Left, A, Y

Trashmaster (Garbage Truck)
PS3: Circle, R1, Circle, R1, Left, Left, R1, L1, Circle, Right.
Xbox 360: B, RB, B, RB, Left(2), RB, LB, B, Right.

WORLD EFFECTS

Change weather - rotates through thunder, clear, and snowy weather.
PS3: R2, X, L1, L1, L2, L2, L2, Square.
Xbox 360: RT, A, LB(2), LT(3), X.

Slidey Cars
PS3: Triangle, R1, R1, Left, R1, L1, R2, L1
Xbox 360: Y, RB, RB, Left, RB, LB, RT, LB

Slow Motion - Enter up to four times to increase the effect. Fifth entry cancels effect.
PS3: Triangle, Left, Right, Right, Square, R2, R1
Xbox 360: Y, Left, Right, Right, X, RT, RB

Skyfall
PS3: L1, L2, R1, R2, Left, Right, Left, Right, L1, L2, R1, R2, Left, Right, Left, Right
Xbox 360: LB, LET, RB, RT, Left, Right, Left, Right, LB, LT, RB, RT, Left, Right, Left, Right

ITEMS

Give Parachute
PS3: Left, Right, L1, L2, R1, R2, R2, Left, Left, Right, L1
Xbox 360: Left, Right, LB, LT, RB, RT, RT, Left, Left, Right, LB

Old 09-29-2013, 05:10 PM   #720
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I started playing GTA VC for the first time in possibly a decade today. Man, not that I needed confirmation but today's games shit all over past games. My head began hurting after a couple of hours from the graphics being so poor.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: