Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 10-06-2013, 09:46 PM   #796
Is He Ill
Cowboys & Spurs

Is He Ill is a pretty well-respected posterIs He Ill is a pretty well-respected posterIs He Ill is a pretty well-respected posterIs He Ill is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
I haven't played the game since my character got deleted because I am under the impression that I might be able to get dude back once the cloud b.s is fixed.

I have a question, though:

Have you guys ever encountered anyone doing anything nice during the public free roam?
Whether it be helping you get your stolen car back or just giving you a ride around the town, whatever. Anyone?

I've run into a few guys outside of my friends. I actually managed to make a couple of friends online. It is quite rare though. Most people want to kill or annoy anyone in their path.
Is He Ill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 10:54 PM   #797
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://support.rockstargames.com/hc/...-in-GTA-Online

Keeps sending me to temporary character screen saying I can play online but nothing will save (cloud is down). I want my rank. Dont care if my character is is albino or even a female at this point. Give me my rank and money. They shorted me $15,000 and change. Not creating no temp character, no new character.

Them rockstar tech geeks better be pulling all nighters like I did trying to figure out this problem on xbox and ps.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 10:59 PM   #798
Is He Ill
Cowboys & Spurs

Is He Ill is a pretty well-respected posterIs He Ill is a pretty well-respected posterIs He Ill is a pretty well-respected posterIs He Ill is a pretty well-respected poster

yikes. I still have my character, unless it's gotten deleted within the last 9 hours.
Is He Ill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 01:24 AM   #799
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

Was thinking of picking it up tomorrow, but I'm guessing I should wait til the cloud stuff gets sorted out?
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 06:19 AM   #800
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
Was thinking of picking it up tomorrow, but I'm guessing I should wait til the cloud stuff gets sorted out?

Single player is good. You can play that until the cloud stuff gets sorted out
Old 10-07-2013, 07:44 AM   #801
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357

I would say to wait it out but like GOBB mentioned the SP is pretty good. I guess it really depends on if you're the type who enjoys finishing video game stories completely.
Some people will buy a GTA game for full price and not even ever finish the story. I never understood why but . Whatever floats your boat.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 09:34 AM   #802
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
I would say to wait it out but like GOBB mentioned the SP is pretty good. I guess it really depends on if you're the type who enjoys finishing video game stories completely.
Some people will buy a GTA game for full price and not even ever finish the story. I never understood why but . Whatever floats your boat.

I'm the other guy. I'll pay full price and maybe maybe play online a half dozen times just to try it.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 10:57 PM   #803
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I have to say that I love the atmosphere that these games create. Sometimes I'm driving to a mission and a good/nostalgic song or a funny ad comes on the radio and I slow down and take a long way just because it's enjoyable to just drive around. This is one thing that I didn't feel with GTA 4 but 5 gets it perfect.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 09:42 AM   #804
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
I have to say that I love the atmosphere that these games create. Sometimes I'm driving to a mission and a good/nostalgic song or a funny ad comes on the radio and I slow down and take a long way just because it's enjoyable to just drive around. This is one thing that I didn't feel with GTA 4 but 5 gets it perfect.

Absolutely. I think part of it is the layout of LA vs NY because the grid layout of New York just got to be a hassle. Travel in GTA 4 was a pain and I ended up mostly taking taxis. In GTA 5, I find that I enjoy the map, cars, music, and talk radio much more. Just a massively better experience navigating the map imo.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 10:23 AM   #805
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Absolutely. I think part of it is the layout of LA vs NY because the grid layout of New York just got to be a hassle. Travel in GTA 4 was a pain and I ended up mostly taking taxis. In GTA 5, I find that I enjoy the map, cars, music, and talk radio much more. Just a massively better experience navigating the map imo.
Yep, felt the same. Impossible to drive like a maniac in GTA 4.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 11:37 AM   #806
Wally450
A Paul Heyman Guy

Wally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputation

Glad I've decided to wait to go online. My friends keep telling me to go online, they seem to not be having any problems. But I would rather wait until everything is running smooth. I'll stick to single player for now.
Wally450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 01:08 PM   #807
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

http://support.rockstargames.com/hc/...-in-GTA-Online

Quote:
Updated 10/8/13: If you have previously created a character but see an empty character selection screen when entering GTA Online, please back out to GTAV Story Mode and try re-entering GTA Online through the pause menu (repeat or wait until Rockstar cloud servers are back up). Do not create a new character in the empty slot where your character should be.

If you receive the message 'The Rockstar Cloud Servers Are Unavailable', please return to GTAV Story Mode and follow the steps above. Please do not press “Retry” on the message and do not proceed online with saving disabled, as this may lead to overwriting your existing character.

We apologize for this inconvenience and are working on a permanent fix for these issues

From Rockstar
Old 10-08-2013, 03:22 PM   #808
zoom17
NBA lottery pick

zoom17 is a pretty well-respected posterzoom17 is a pretty well-respected posterzoom17 is a pretty well-respected poster

JB Smoove on GTA 5 radio station is very funny
zoom17 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 04:22 PM   #809
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoom17
JB Smoove on GTA 5 radio station is very funny

Who?
Old 10-08-2013, 09:55 PM   #810
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Who?
**** dude, i'm the whitest guy around and even I know who JB Smoove is.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: