Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 12-03-2013, 05:56 PM   #946
Ai2death
I am ZeNs B*tch

Ai2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

People still play this?
Ai2death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 07:19 PM   #947
shaq2000
mde

shaq2000 has decent reputationshaq2000 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ai2death
People still play this?

Yep. 3 whole months after the release. Well, 2 and a half.
shaq2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 07:32 PM   #948
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballup
But he's loveably insane and he's not an asshole to that lady he kidnapped.
No, maybe the way he is with the crew, but no way he is lovable. He molestes Wade/floyd and killed Johnny

Though they way he was with patricia was funny
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 08:17 PM   #949
Ai2death
I am ZeNs B*tch

Ai2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaq2000
Yep. 3 whole months after the release. Well, 2 and a half.

I haven't touched it since after the 2 week mark, that's just me though.

So disappointed, I spent what seemed like years playing San Andreas.
Old 12-03-2013, 10:15 PM   #950
shaq2000
mde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ai2death
I haven't touched it since after the 2 week mark, that's just me though.

So disappointed, I spent what seemed like years playing San Andreas.

Was online even released two weeks in? GTAV:O is really a different game in itself. I never play single player anymore after having completed the main story. Online, I never feel like I've beaten anything. It's closer to a persistent-state MMO.
Old 12-03-2013, 10:17 PM   #951
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

online is terrible if you don't play with friends. The missions don't pay you much and they are boring so the only thing to do is the money glitch. More missions, better pay and heist would be welcomed.

Last edited by CelticBaller : 12-03-2013 at 10:22 PM.
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 10:20 PM   #952
shaq2000
mde

It's more fun with people you know, but I've had plenty of fun messing around with random players in free mode, both cooperatively and hostilely.
Old 12-03-2013, 11:06 PM   #953
Ai2death
I am ZeNs B*tch

I revisited it once online was release and stable and yeah, honestly, haven't touched it since. Feel no want to play, I don't miss playing it or exploring the world.

It just feels plain and jammed together for me.

Played online with randoms as well as people I know, and I have no interest in it. I wasn't a fan of WOW either so maybe it's a bit the same, just no joy in grinding for not much return.
If that makes sense.
Old 12-04-2013, 12:13 AM   #954
zoom17
Relax

zoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticBaller
online is terrible if you don't play with friends. The missions don't pay you much and they are boring so the only thing to do is the money glitch. More missions, better pay and heist would be welcomed.

I think they will eventually put Heists online at some point.
zoom17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 08:38 AM   #955
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoom17
I think they will eventually put Heists online at some point.

Do you, or does anyone I suppose, think they're concerned about a large chunk of their market switching to next gen consoles, in regard to all the ambitious DLC that seems to be constantly just around the corner?
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 12:08 PM   #956
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
Do you, or does anyone I suppose, think they're concerned about a large chunk of their market switching to next gen consoles, in regard to all the ambitious DLC that seems to be constantly just around the corner?
rockstar pls.

Next-gen GTA needs to happen soon. If heists get held off, so be it, but next-gen GTA should be one of their top priorities.
Shade8780 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 04:56 PM   #957
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous

Worried? I think they are loving the hell out of it.

All of this content will be on the PS4/XBONE/PC, and for Rockstar this mostly means that to a substantial set of users they are going to sell the same content twice with minimal effort.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 04:10 PM   #958
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If you guys want some money and some RP, play Survival. If you survive to Round 8, you get $11,000, Round 9, $18,000, and Round 10, $20,000. You're able to play it once you get to level 15.

Btw, am I the only guy in this thread enjoying GTAO? Im only level 16 btw. Lately Ive been trying to get rare cars like the Asea Sticker Bomb and Trevor's Truck and just customizing the shit out of it. Even if you dont have friends playing it, it's still fun to play. Do missions and invite guys in your lobby if you want, kill people on free mode. Ill still be playing this when I get a PS4 at Christmas.
Old 12-15-2013, 04:27 PM   #959
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
If you guys want some money and some RP, play Survival. If you survive to Round 8, you get $11,000, Round 9, $18,000, and Round 10, $20,000. You're able to play it once you get to level 15.

Btw, am I the only guy in this thread enjoying GTAO? Im only level 16 btw. Lately Ive been trying to get rare cars like the Asea Sticker Bomb and Trevor's Truck and just customizing the shit out of it. Even if you dont have friends playing it, it's still fun to play. Do missions and invite guys in your lobby if you want, kill people on free mode. Ill still be playing this when I get a PS4 at Christmas.

Late much? Oh you're a noob at level 16.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 04:35 PM   #960
Shade8780
GOATin

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Late much? Oh you're a noob at level 16.
Some people were complaining about hardly getting any money.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: