Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 01-01-2014, 09:44 AM   #991
Shade8780
Hollywood Shade

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

So no more hackers I guess? Damn, I missed out.
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 09:45 AM   #992
Shade8780
Hollywood Shade

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Legend-24
If Rockstar takes away all my 22 billion, I'm trading this shit in, missions are boring as fvck now, especially since they cut the payoffs in half.
What level are you?
Old 01-01-2014, 02:56 PM   #993
Shade8780
Hollywood Shade

any high level guys on ps3 that want to do their missions with me? i want to level up faster.
Old 01-01-2014, 03:47 PM   #994
shaq2000
mde

shaq2000 has decent reputationshaq2000 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
any high level guys on ps3 that want to do their missions with me? i want to level up faster.

I have a level 941 and 300 something, but I keep freezing at the loading screens for the past few days.
shaq2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 09:30 PM   #995
The-Legend-24
LA DECIMA!!

The-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
What level are you?
101 on xbox btw.
The-Legend-24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 12:39 AM   #996
zoom17
Relax

zoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
If Rockstar takes away all my 22 billion, I'm trading this shit in, missions are boring as fvck now, especially since they cut the payoffs in half.

Rockstar isn't banning people who received the money
zoom17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 02:11 AM   #997
The-Legend-24
LA DECIMA!!

The-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoom17
Rockstar isn't banning people who received the money
I might have given some money to my friends that I got from those 2 billion dollar bounties, that about it, not sure if that's ban worthy tho
The-Legend-24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 01:12 AM   #998
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It depresses me that I'm so close to getting the Platinum trophy in this game, but I just can't get myself to play long enough to reach level 100. I think last time I played, I was around level 25 or so.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 03:36 PM   #999
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
It depresses me that I'm so close to getting the Platinum trophy in this game, but I just can't get myself to play long enough to reach level 100. I think last time I played, I was around level 25 or so.

What is a Platinum trophy? Because if it is what I think it is? You're not close just based off the info you shared.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 03:38 PM   #1000
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I might have given some money to my friends that I got from those 2 billion dollar bounties, that about it, not sure if that's ban worthy tho

Doesn't matter they arent banning you. Didnt ban anyone doing the other money glitches prior to this. They won't now. What I did hear was people with a lot of money (billions) were placed in the bad sport lobby for a month or two. But even that I'm skeptical of how valid that is. Given news would've spread. You're fine.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 07:27 PM   #1001
Shade8780
Hollywood Shade

Heists information

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF2pnQu7G6o
Old 01-13-2014, 09:16 PM   #1002
Rodmantheman
Decent college freshman

Rodmantheman is a pretty well-respected posterRodmantheman is a pretty well-respected posterRodmantheman is a pretty well-respected posterRodmantheman is a pretty well-respected poster

Some lobbies in gta 5 are so funny love making people rage quit.
Rodmantheman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 10:53 AM   #1003
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I've found some great easter eggs on youtube. The Thelma and Louise one. The Planet of The Apes one.

There's some great stuff.

I'll try to post links later, but you can just youtube GTA V Easter Eggs, and it's a total rabbit hole.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 12:02 AM   #1004
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodmantheman
Some lobbies in gta 5 are so funny love making people rage quit.
haha now that i have billions of dollars all i do is troll people. i was getting my car from the impound lot and saw about 8 other personal vehicles sitting in there, so i put a sticky on every one and blew them up people were soooo ****ing mad.
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 01:37 AM   #1005
Rodmantheman
Decent college freshman

Rodmantheman is a pretty well-respected posterRodmantheman is a pretty well-respected posterRodmantheman is a pretty well-respected posterRodmantheman is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styles p
haha now that i have billions of dollars all i do is troll people. i was getting my car from the impound lot and saw about 8 other personal vehicles sitting in there, so i put a sticky on every one and blew them up people were soooo ****ing mad.

Rodmantheman is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: