Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 05-01-2013, 07:08 AM   #91
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

I hope they fix/change the numerous retarded things from part IV
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 08:10 AM   #92
embersyc
Lurker

embersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204

**** me, gonna lose my job when this game comes out.
embersyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 08:20 AM   #93
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I already know Trevor is going to be my favourite character.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 01:02 PM   #94
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
I hope they fix/change the numerous retarded things from part IV

They obviously will
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 07:11 AM   #95
Finn T-Mac
Great young streetballer

Finn T-Mac has an OK reputation so far

Too many months to wait. Game looks once again great in the trailers.
No matter what, release date purchase for me

Just hope f** guy is still alive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORaBMF4TscM
Finn T-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 11:35 AM   #96
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I just watched the 2nd. trailer. After GTA IV I said I'd never buy another GTA instalment, but I think I may get this one. Let's see if I don't end up regretting it.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 08:44 AM   #97
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Okay I've just read a review by some IGN Spain guy who was invited to try a demo in Rockstar's offices in London and I'm hyped as hell.
Old 05-03-2013, 10:19 AM   #98
HomieWeMajor
In Riley I Trust

HomieWeMajor is a pretty well-respected posterHomieWeMajor is a pretty well-respected posterHomieWeMajor is a pretty well-respected poster

Goat
HomieWeMajor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 12:55 PM   #99
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 has decent reputationAlphaWolf24 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204

can't wait....RS also said they will fix the driving/car system....

thank god.
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 01:17 PM   #100
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
can't wait....RS also said they will fix the driving/car system....

thank god.
The review I read said that cars are also fully customizable, both looks and performance wise. Don't know how they'll do that or if it'll work, but I can't wait to see.
Old 05-04-2013, 04:07 PM   #101
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

I hope Grove Street will somehow be incorporated into the game.
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 05:59 PM   #102
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgz V2
I hope Grove Street will somehow be incorporated into the game.

It's obvious they are if you look at Franklin's trailer
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 06:38 PM   #103
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac

Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 06:55 PM   #104
embersyc
Lurker

embersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac

Yeah Franklin's trailer is nothing but green (Groove Street) and purple (Ballers).
embersyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 04:53 AM   #105
CP3ALLDAY
Can barely lace up my sneakers

CP3ALLDAY is a pretty well-respected posterCP3ALLDAY is a pretty well-respected posterCP3ALLDAY is a pretty well-respected poster

Never got to beat GTA 4...got bored after awhile lol...But I did beat Saints Row 3 in 2 days..
CP3ALLDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: