Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-17-2007, 11:01 PM   #1
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation
Default I was watching "The Girl Next Door" (the movie) n i fell in love...

with Elisha Cuthbert... I wasn't even really watching, just flippin thru channels... feel free to post pics, now I feel unloyal to Jalba...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 11:18 AM   #2
D-Wade
Great college starter

D-Wade has an OK reputation so far

Yeh she is something special lol. Very nice peice indeed.
D-Wade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 11:26 AM   #3
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

yeah, elisha is pretty freakin amazing. that movie mesmerized me into having a huge crush on her. too bad i wasnt the dude in the movie.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 03:23 PM   #4
MetsPackers
new based god

MetsPackers has decent reputation

pics

MetsPackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 04:27 PM   #5
heavensdevil
Michael Lee

heavensdevil has an OK reputation so far
Default re

heavensdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 04:53 PM   #6
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year

Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation

I can't reconcile in my head that this is the same chick that plays in "House of Wax". Even though I KNOW they are the same chick, they look _way_ different.

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 07:50 PM   #7
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

I don't know what came over me, I mean seeing her in pictures or anything isn't like god-like, but when I saw her in "The Girl Next Door", where she was just standing and drinking and talking to a guy, and then they just showed her only, I mean, I fell apart, I don't know whats gotten over me...
Old 01-18-2007, 07:53 PM   #8
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I know what you mean for some reason the same thing happened to me after i watched Wedding Crashers except it was Racheal McAdams that got me.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 07:57 PM   #9
brwnman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
I know what you mean for some reason the same thing happened to me after i watched Wedding Crashers except it was Racheal McAdams that got me.

omg, she got me in Red Eye, she was looking bangin' in that movie... GOOOO CANADIANS...
Old 01-18-2007, 08:02 PM   #10
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by brwnman
omg, she got me in Red Eye, she was looking bangin' in that movie... GOOOO CANADIANS...

I know that movie was terrible but she was looking good.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 05:40 AM   #11
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I was watching "The Girl Next Door" (the movie) n i fell in love...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetsPackers
pics

There are few things better than this....
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 05:41 AM   #12
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetsPackers
pics

There are few things better than this.....
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 05:30 PM   #13
Jerz Netz
Local High School Star

Jerz Netz has an OK reputation so far

Jerz Netz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 02:24 AM   #14
space
Local High School Star

space has an OK reputation so far

i actually enjoyed that movie, one reason of course she is damn hot
space is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 09:59 AM   #15
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: