Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-29-2012, 09:15 AM   #31
sipitri
Chuckwagoner

sipitri has decent reputationsipitri has decent reputation
Default Re: Official 2012 NBA Draft Lottery Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salazaar
Portland won't get a top 3 pick because it's top 3 protected to the nets

Portland also has his own pick
sipitri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 09:19 AM   #32
sipitri
Chuckwagoner

sipitri has decent reputationsipitri has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-vil
I don't know but Blazers have a draft curse. Would be it be again a wasted pick like Oden and Roy but at least Roy had been great during his short stint in the league.
Well your name says it all.
I don't think the nets can get the 4th pick.
They're 6th right now, they can get a top 3 pick via lottery or the 6th,7th,8th or 9th pick depending on how many teams leapfrog them via lottery.
sipitri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 09:32 AM   #33
OmniStrife
College superstar

OmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Phoenix ALWAYS gets the vote they're supposed to get...

I hope for a jump this year.
OmniStrife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 09:33 AM   #34
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The Charlotte Bobcats only have a 25% chance of getting the #1 pick. So, if they don't get the first pick, that doesn't mean the lottery is fixed.

Actually, percentage wise, Bobcats highest probability is 4th place, at 35.7%.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 10:07 AM   #35
B-Easy8
Decent college freshman

B-Easy8 is considered somewhat coolB-Easy8 is considered somewhat cool

I hope Kings get it.

Anthony Davis and Demarcus frontline would be .

I wouldn't mind Bobcats or Hornets getting it either.
B-Easy8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 10:09 AM   #36
RaininTwos
Betrayed

RaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Another vote for the Raptors to get top pick. Lord knows they need it. Only star players they ever hard were Air Canada and Tmac and both bailed like bitches.

We dont need the top pick at all.

All we need is an SF and we are going places.
RaininTwos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 10:31 AM   #37
cavsfanatic
Local High School Star

cavsfanatic has an OK reputation so far

Oh y'all still think The Draft Lottery is a actual lottery? um ok

Bobcats will get #1 because Stern will throw Jordan a bone
Hornets will get #2 because of new owner

The rest will be based on lottery
cavsfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 10:35 AM   #38
DStebb716
Phil of the Future

DStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this board

I think the boards (including myself) vastly underrate Davis just because he's ugly as f*ck
DStebb716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 11:47 AM   #39
Salazaar
In Hansen we trust!

Salazaar has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipitri
Portland also has his own pick

Very little chance it turns into a top 3 pick
Salazaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 12:07 PM   #40
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This draft has a chance to salvage Billy King.

I'm still in awe on how he felt giving up a top 5 pick for a 29 year old was a good idea.

Considering he could have signed Gerald Wallace in two months and still retained our pick.

I hope David Stern can continue his streak of rigging NBA drafts and bail Billy King and the entire Nets organization out tomorrow.

On a side note. If the Hornets or Nets recieve the first pick, we need to go on a rampage because that's all the evidence we need to determine that the draft lottery is rigged.

( Although I want the Nets to get it and could care less how it's done)
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 12:10 PM   #41
iDunk
RF.IS.CA.AB.TC.JS.AS

iDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!

I'm still in awe on how he felt giving up a top 5 pick for a 29 year old was a good idea.

Considering he could have signed Gerald Wallace in two months and still retained our pick.

I hope David Stern can continue his streak of rigging NBA drafts and bail Billy King and the entire Nets organization out tomorrow.

On a side note. If the Hornets or Nets recieve the first pick, we need to go on a rampage because that's all the evidence we need to determine that the draft lottery is rigged.

I just thought of that, wow what a horrible move. Makes no sense whatsoever.

Its like he made a trade just to make a trade.
iDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 12:19 PM   #42
Fudge
psychotic&iconic

Fudge has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Easy8
I hope Kings get it.

Anthony Davis and Demarcus frontline would be .

I wouldn't mind Bobcats or Hornets getting it either.

You kidding? That'd be a terrible situation for AD.
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 12:34 PM   #43
Zackmorris
Where my announcement!

Zackmorris is popular on this boardZackmorris is popular on this boardZackmorris is popular on this boardZackmorris is popular on this boardZackmorris is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!

Either Billy King was seriously bored or he went into panic mode for him to do that trade.

I do think the Nets will get a top 3 pick though
Zackmorris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 12:36 PM   #44
B-Easy8
Decent college freshman

B-Easy8 is considered somewhat coolB-Easy8 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge

You kidding? That'd be a terrible situation for AD.

Why is that?

Kings have a bunch of talent they just need some vets to keep the young guys in check. Davis and Cousins would be a great offense/defense combo for the next 10 years.
B-Easy8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 12:52 PM   #45
Fudge
psychotic&iconic

Fudge has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Easy8
Why is that?

Kings have a bunch of talent they just need some vets to keep the young guys in check. Davis and Cousins would be a great offense/defense combo for the next 10 years.
I'm high on Davis, and have been even before Kentucky. One thing's for sure, I don't want him NO WHERE near Cousins regardless of all that talent on that team. Too much of a knucklehead to get the best out of AD if they do play alongside eachother.
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: