Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 08-08-2012, 12:53 PM   #31
Mr. Incredible
Good college starter

Mr. Incredible has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Dolphins to be on HBO's "Hard Knocks"

Anywhere to watch it online?
Mr. Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 02:49 PM   #32
franchise#3
Local High School Star

franchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Incredible
Anywhere to watch it online?

there you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ECIN...layer_embedded
franchise#3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 04:57 PM   #33
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

boring as shit compared to the NYJ one

I'll still watch though since it's always well done.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 09:09 PM   #34
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Chad Johnson is hilarious...during the press conference: "You see me out there? I'm fast as shit."
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 10:53 PM   #35
AlonzoGOAT
Banned

AlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation here

I loved it
AlonzoGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 10:54 PM   #36
AlonzoGOAT
Banned

AlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
Chad Johnson is hilarious...during the press conference: "You see me out there? I'm fast as shit."
"I feel.... I feel black" *Keeps walking slowly toward the sun*
AlonzoGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 09:41 PM   #37
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One is considered somewhat coolTarik One is considered somewhat cool

Next week's episode may be the most viewed Hard Knocks episode ever because of the Chad controversy.

...and the episode the week after may be the lowest viewed ever because he'll be gone and nobody give a damn about the Dolphins.
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 10:45 PM   #38
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

He was his old self in the 1st episode. Pretty funny how Philbin literally said, don't do anything stupid because you represent the team. And here he is. As soon as I saw he was arrested I knew he was going to be cut. Losing him will kill the humor but there's still tons of reasons to watch regardless of how bad the team is.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 06:10 PM   #39
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

Chad not being able to shake Sean Smith says a lot. He can't cover a chair.
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 02:05 AM   #40
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

The plus side is I've gotten some good insight on this squad so far. They suck bad and are obviously in rebuild mode, especially the offense. Im gonna bet heavily against them in the early weeks, before the oddmakers catch on. The under too.

They'll definitely finish in the bottom 5 on offense
Old 08-19-2012, 02:12 AM   #41
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlonzoGOAT
"I feel.... I feel black" *Keeps walking slowly toward the sun*
that made me legitimately LOL. Philbin kind of seems like a dick. Which isn't the worst thing in the world I guess, but can't see any players relating to the guy.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 10:06 AM   #42
franchise#3
Local High School Star

franchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation here

Any links
franchise#3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 07:18 PM   #43
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

This team doesn't look very good. Clearly a rebuilding year.
Old 08-30-2012, 10:58 AM   #44
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

"Alright Vontae, just wanted to tell you the rumors are true, we've traded you to Indianapolis....are you okay?"

"Yeh, I just wan' call my grandma..."

sometimes we forget these pro athletes being bounced around city to city are still young kids
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 05:51 PM   #45
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

IMO the coaching staff and especially front office have looked like idiotic clowns on this show.

Philbin comes off like a bumbling Mr Magoo type.

Jeff Ireland has only reinforced my opinion of him being a giant dickhead.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: