Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 05-23-2012, 04:08 PM   #1
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Report: Deron William has lakers on his wish list

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...-nets/related/

Well if this were to happen, we can kiss my pipedream of having coach Sloan goodbye.

On the other hand, Deron is a leader. He can can influence and improve Mike Brown's system just by his intelligence, and his feel for the game. Him and Kobe together would create many problems for other teams.

This isn't enough though. We need some athletic role players.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 05:17 PM   #2
Lakers_Kobe_Fan
NBA sixth man of the year

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation
Default Re: Report: Deron William has lakers on his wish list

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak

Well if this were to happen, we can kiss my pipedream of having coach Sloan goodbye.

On the other hand, Deron is a leader. He can can influence and improve Mike Brown's system just by his intelligence, and his feel for the game. Him and Kobe together would create many problems for other teams.

I am willing to trade Bynum for Deron Williams if we get 1 more piece in return...mostly B Lopez/G Wallace
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 07:26 PM   #3
talkingconch
College superstar

talkingconch is considered somewhat cooltalkingconch is considered somewhat cool

Andre Iguodala's name has been thrown around, i actually mentioned his name lol at the beginning of the season here on ISH. Somebody responded by saying he can't shoot.

I want us to get both Deron and Dwight, thats the prize.
talkingconch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 08:29 PM   #4
kkinchen
High school junior varsity star

kkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this board

We certainly can make that wish come true!!!!!!! That would be huge for us. I still would like to get rid of Metta, Barnes, and Blake no matter what.
kkinchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 11:53 PM   #5
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
I am willing to trade Bynum for Deron Williams if we get 1 more piece in return...mostly B Lopez/G Wallace

Pau for DWill straight up

I can't see Brooklyn giving up more than DWill for Pau or Bynum......and I would only trade Bynum for Dwight.

Last edited by DKLaker : 05-24-2012 at 01:09 AM.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 12:32 AM   #6
BØBØ
Local High School Star

BØBØ is popular on this boardBØBØ is popular on this boardBØBØ is popular on this boardBØBØ is popular on this boardBØBØ is popular on this board

Quote:

Hearing on Dan Patrick today that Sloan is interested in the Charlotte job or there's been discussion about it.
BØBØ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 01:31 AM   #7
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert

kobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by BØBØ
Hearing on Dan Patrick today that Sloan is interested in the Charlotte job or there's been discussion about it.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sloan-e...3569--nba.html
kobesabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 09:50 AM   #8
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I saw that Williams was interested in LA too. That would be huge!!! The only way it could happen is through a sign and trade, but if Deron leaves the Nets they wouldn't have too much of a choice in the matter. I'd hate to give Bynum up, but moving Pau to make the room would be a dream come true. The Lakers would be among the favorites again.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 10:33 AM   #9
NBA2k-Monster23
Decent playground baller

NBA2k-Monster23 has no real reputation yet.

I wish that Deron would be a Laker. This would be great. If they want Bynum I would do it for Deron and Brook Lopez.
NBA2k-Monster23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 12:30 PM   #10
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
Pau for DWill straight up

I can't see Brooklyn giving up more than DWill for Pau or Bynum......and I would only trade Bynum for Dwight.

Yep! Thats what I said as well.
Old 05-24-2012, 08:32 PM   #11
LA.MJ&KB#1
Good college starter

LA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation here

I heard Deron Williams want something to happen quick after July 1st. I personally don't think he's wanting on Dwight Howard at all.
LA.MJ&KB#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 10:06 AM   #12
magicmanfan
Local High School Star

magicmanfan is a pretty well-respected postermagicmanfan is a pretty well-respected postermagicmanfan is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

Ya, but it's a incredible start to turning this team around!!!
magicmanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 01:02 PM   #13
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA.MJ&KB#1
I heard Deron Williams want something to happen quick after July 1st. I personally don't think he's wanting on Dwight Howard at all.

To be honest, superstars usually want to go where they can be the man. Deron is seeing an aging Kobe, and a Bynum that he can make better. He probably loves the situation here. But at the same time, he likes the nets too, because he's already the man there.
Old 05-25-2012, 01:04 PM   #14
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by talkingconch
Andre Iguodala's name has been thrown around, i actually mentioned his name lol at the beginning of the season here on ISH. Somebody responded by saying he can't shoot.

I want us to get both Deron and Dwight, thats the prize.

Andre is a great addition because of his speed and athleticism. What all laker fans must understand before getting someone like him is that he is not a scorer. 13 points a game is going to be what you get from him, along with some nice dunks, defense (he's such a great Kobe stopper), and other facets of the game.
If laker fans can understand that, then by all means welcome aboard andre.
Old 05-25-2012, 02:15 PM   #15
bladefd
Good college starter

bladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBA2k-Monster23
I wish that Deron would be a Laker. This would be great. If they want Bynum I would do it for Deron and Brook Lopez.

Why would they do that? They already had an offer for Brook Lopez and few other pieces for Dwight. Why would they give up Deron and Lopez for Bynum when they can keep Deron AND get Dwight? Definitely can't see that happening..
bladefd is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: