Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 08-15-2012, 01:23 AM   #211
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: NBA 2K13 Discussion

All I truly care about is them fixing defense and making it to where you can sim ALL My Player games if you want. Last year their promised greatly improved D and yet you couldn't defend other players for shit. I want to be able to make a shutdown defender styled player in 2K and have it be a blast because right now it sucks ass. I want to be able to recreate Rodman for example.. or Ben Wallace.

Last edited by Clippersfan86 : 08-15-2012 at 01:37 AM.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 01:55 AM   #212
Maniak
CAVS FAN FOR LIFE

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

yeah my player should be called me and my backpack. you cannot win a game if you try to just be a passive roleplayer. no matter what they don't do anything without always running everything through you.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 02:14 AM   #213
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputation

I think I'm one of the few 2K players that can't stand my player. I hate so many things about it. I don't know why it's the most popular mode in the game.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 02:19 AM   #214
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
yeah my player should be called me and my backpack. you cannot win a game if you try to just be a passive roleplayer. no matter what they don't do anything without always running everything through you.

Yup... which always forced me back to either a PG or scorer (all positions). I tried to make a 6'7 Rodman clone and he sucked so bad it was laughable. May as well make scoring the only type.
Old 08-15-2012, 02:43 AM   #215
Maniak
CAVS FAN FOR LIFE

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
I think I'm one of the few 2K players that can't stand my player. I hate so many things about it. I don't know why it's the most popular mode in the game.
i've hated it in every game it's been on. always loved association, a mode i don't think 2k gives quite enough love.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 02:45 AM   #216
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
i've hated it in every game it's been on. always loved association, a mode i don't think 2k gives quite enough love.

My Player has the most potential of any mode and in theory should be the most interesting to everybody IMO. I think if they fix a lot of the flaws you guys may like it more. Adding interviews last year was a big step and I hope they expand that big time.
Old 08-15-2012, 02:47 AM   #217
KDTrey5
I DO ME, N I CHILL

KDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
My Player has the most potential of any mode and in theory should be the most interesting to everybody IMO. I think if they fix a lot of the flaws you guys may like it more. Adding interviews last year was a big step and I hope they expand that big time.
i got bored fast, very repetitive
KDTrey5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 02:54 AM   #218
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDTrey5
i got bored fast, very repetitive

Which is why I said it needs to be expanded quite a bit and tweaked. They need to spice it up a lot, that's for sure. I agree that some things get boring fast. I LOVED the interviews for the first couple weeks but then when I started hearing them over and over it got old. Every once in a while I'd get a unique one that would crack me up (I always chose the cocky/asshole answers). For example....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX6J50bajT4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F536F...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNXHK...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTrab...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q5hc...feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKyDj...eature=related

BTW here is the biggest reason I'm getting 2K for PC noobs.

http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/nba-2k13/101479

Look at the price.

Last edited by Clippersfan86 : 08-15-2012 at 03:01 AM.
Old 08-15-2012, 02:56 AM   #219
KDTrey5
I DO ME, N I CHILL

KDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Which is why I said it needs to be expanded quite a bit and tweaked. They need to spice it up a lot, that's for sure. I agree that some things get boring fast. I LOVED the interviews for the first couple weeks but then when I started hearing them over and over it got old. Every once in a while I'd get a unique one that would crack me up (I always chose the cocky/asshole answers). Like when asked what I want to accomplish for example....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX6J50bajT4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F536F...eature=related

BTW here is the biggest reason I'm getting 2K for PC noobs.

http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/nba-2k13/101479

Look at the price.
i love those. i always picked the cocky 1s too
Old 08-15-2012, 03:05 AM   #220
Clippersfan86
Banned

Damn if I get PC version I think I lose all star/dunk contest which is for My Player as well
Old 08-15-2012, 03:08 AM   #221
KDTrey5
I DO ME, N I CHILL

Quote:
Damn if I get PC version I think I lose all star/dunk contest which is for My Player as well
what? i thought PC was pretty much the same as xbox
Old 08-15-2012, 03:09 AM   #222
Clippersfan86
Banned

https://twitter.com/Ronnie2K

Check this out guys . Ronnie is saying a "huge" announcement is coming tomorrow morning at 11 am est/ 8 am pst that is going to blow the roof off. I'm seriously anxious as hell now.
Old 08-15-2012, 03:12 AM   #223
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDTrey5
what? i thought PC was pretty much the same as xbox

Posted on 2K's official forum... let's see what those guys say. If PC gets ASW as well.. it's a no brainer to get that version for me. 20 bucks cheaper, better graphics, mod capabilities. Only downside is 2K lags on PC patches... but that's not a huge deal for me.
Old 08-15-2012, 03:24 AM   #224
KDTrey5
I DO ME, N I CHILL

Quote:
Posted on 2K's official forum... let's see what those guys say. If PC gets ASW as well.. it's a no brainer to get that version for me. 20 bucks cheaper, better graphics, mod capabilities. Only downside is 2K lags on PC patches... but that's not a huge deal for me.
the mods smooth for me. didnt notice any lag
Old 08-15-2012, 05:52 AM   #225
DUP
ambition

DUP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDUP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDUP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDUP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDUP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDUP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDUP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDUP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDUP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDUP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDUP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I wonder if this is worthy at all, big announcement 11AM ET/8AM PT

https://twitter.com/Ronnie2K/status/235553313188376576
DUP is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: