Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 08-15-2012, 04:45 PM   #241
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA 2K13 Discussion

Tat review doesnt blow me away. No mention of My Player or if Crew is back. Be nice if he does another writeup. Thanks for link.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 04:48 PM   #242
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Tat review doesnt blow me away. No mention of My Player or if Crew is back. Be nice if he does another writeup. Thanks for link.

That stuff will come in September.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 07:18 PM   #243
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Lol PC gamers have had this already. All we're really getting is some new jersey textures, cyberfaces and 2 new jerseys?

2K hype machine does it again

Agree. Shitty letdown. Gobb called it though when he joked about how lame their "HUGE" announcement was going to be. I was hoping for a gameplay marvel not a freaking extra team .
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 09:50 PM   #244
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=MmiHoEbnsnQ

GAMEPLAY!!!!!

physics engine looks ok to me, not much to see from that video but seems like 2k12 with a physics engine pretty much
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 09:52 PM   #245
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation here

Don't wanna bag on you PC gamers but who do you think 2k is trying to get the sell from....?? The roughly 80% of us that play on the console or the 20% of you that mod your PC??

I mean there is going to be the possibility of playing as the original dream team versus this years over hyped team. More online players from consoles will get them their money.

I think its a neat thing but I never get let down. They've had me since 2k1 and have shown why they have been the superior product for over a decade now.
ballinhun8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 10:16 PM   #246
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
Don't wanna bag on you PC gamers but who do you think 2k is trying to get the sell from....?? The roughly 80% of us that play on the console or the 20% of you that mod your PC??

I play on both PC and console and I know they don't give a f*ck about PC gamers. It's why the All-Star Weekend mode isn't even on PC. Just because they pay less for the game.

But my point was that it's a pretty underwhelming announcement. It's the 2nd time 2K has hyped an announcement up and have it fall short of really impressing the hardcore fanbase. But with that being said, we have yet to see how it will all come together. But as of now, it isn't looking as great as 2K would have you believe.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 11:00 PM   #247
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8

I mean there is going to be the possibility of playing as the original dream team versus this years over hyped team. More online players from consoles will get them their money.

I think its a neat thing but I never get let down. They've had me since 2k1 and have shown why they have been the superior product for over a decade now.

PC>Console for all other things BESIDES support with these games. Of course console is where most copies are sold so updates etc get to console first. Graphics, price, mods give PC the clear edge IMO and my recent experience with PC after years of console 2K has blown me away.

You don't realize that some of the mods are more than simply different looks etc. Some are programmers actually getting in their and improving the physics of the game and other big things like this.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 11:07 PM   #248
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
I play on both PC and console and I know they don't give a f*ck about PC gamers. It's why the All-Star Weekend mode isn't even on PC. Just because they pay less for the game.

But my point was that it's a pretty underwhelming announcement. It's the 2nd time 2K has hyped an announcement up and have it fall short of really impressing the hardcore fanbase. But with that being said, we have yet to see how it will all come together. But as of now, it isn't looking as great as 2K would have you believe.
Gameplay improvements have sold me already tbh.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 11:22 PM   #249
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Gameplay improvements have sold me already tbh.

I'll have to experience it first. I want to see if physics and everything apply for the CPU when you turn up the difficulty or if they can still just do impossible shit because they want to win.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 11:23 PM   #250
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All

DirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

wow.. nice "huge" news
DirkNowitzki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 12:42 AM   #251
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All

DirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I hope the crowd is improved in 2k13. I never hear "Let's go Mavs", or any other team chant for that matter.

Even the "defense" chant is low as shit.
DirkNowitzki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 01:28 PM   #252
heavensdevil
Michael Lee

heavensdevil has an OK reputation so far

NBA 2K13 to include the 1992 Dream Team and this year's Team USA...

you know what would be extra sick? if they include other Team USA teams from other years... especially the 2000 Team from Sydney. Imagine playing with VC, jumping over dudes, fro and all?
heavensdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 02:08 PM   #253
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavensdevil
NBA 2K13 to include the 1992 Dream Team and this year's Team USA...

you know what would be extra sick? if they include other Team USA teams from other years... especially the 2000 Team from Sydney. Imagine playing with VC, jumping over dudes, fro and all?
You know what? The thought of the Dunk of Death being replicated in a video game is actually really cool, assuming it'd only be possible while using afro Vince on the 2000 Olympic team.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 02:47 PM   #254
heavensdevil
Michael Lee

heavensdevil has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
You know what? The thought of the Dunk of Death being replicated in a video game is actually really cool, assuming it'd only be possible while using afro Vince on the 2000 Olympic team.

yes... you also share my dream. Make it happen 2k!
heavensdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 04:06 PM   #255
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

A few minutes of gameplay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bScnfjAdeLo

Durant's jump shot looks way better

Physics look realistic

lay up animations looked pretty nice

Dribbling looks smooth
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: