Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 09-29-2012, 07:34 PM   #601
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: NBA 2K13 Discussion

Pre-ordered this shit today on Amazon, getting it on 1 day shipping so it can be here on the 2nd.
UtahJazzFan88 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 09:01 PM   #602
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
Pre-ordered this shit today on Amazon, getting it on 1 day shipping so it can be here on the 2nd.
You're in college right? You know students get free amazon prime? If you need an email address, I can give you one since my school has changed it's email servers about 20 times.
Rose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 09:28 PM   #603
Maniak
I Love LeBron

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i went to preorder it today and the guy said i couldnt. didnt explain why, just said i couldnt.

so i guess no all star weekend for me.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 09:31 PM   #604
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
You're in college right? You know students get free amazon prime? If you need an email address, I can give you one since my school has changed it's email servers about 20 times.
Wait wait what?? Im in college what do I have to do?
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 09:32 PM   #605
Heavincent
7-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
i went to preorder it today and the guy said i couldnt. didnt explain why, just said i couldnt.

Just buy it on Tuesday and you'll get it. I didn't preorder 2K12 last year but I still got the preorder bonus teams.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 09:49 PM   #606
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak

All first run copies have the all star game code IN THE PACKAGE. You are good.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 10:24 PM   #607
Maniak
I Love LeBron

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

kinda thought that would be the case (har har har)
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 11:57 PM   #608
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
Wait wait what?? Im in college what do I have to do?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/student/signup/info

You put in your .edu address (don't need to make a new account if you didn't create it with your school email) and you get 6 free months. Make sure to select "Do not upgrade" in you account before the 6 months expire if you don't want it to auto renew on you.

Also for up to 4 years, you get Amazon prime half off at $40.
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 03:18 AM   #609
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory
http://www.amazon.com/gp/student/signup/info

You put in your .edu address (don't need to make a new account if you didn't create it with your school email) and you get 6 free months. Make sure to select "Do not upgrade" in you account before the 6 months expire if you don't want it to auto renew on you.

Also for up to 4 years, you get Amazon prime half off at $40.
Shit it's only 6 months now? I remember when I was a freshman in 09 it was 2 years
Rose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 08:29 AM   #610
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Can't believe you guys get it on 2nd October and I have to wait until the 5th.

Well, I can believe it, isn't the first time! Still pissed.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 11:33 AM   #611
Cherry Picker
I shoot 85 %

Cherry Picker has a terrific reputationCherry Picker has a terrific reputationCherry Picker has a terrific reputationCherry Picker has a terrific reputationCherry Picker has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer
Can't believe you guys get it on 2nd October and I have to wait until the 5th.

Well, I can believe it, isn't the first time! Still pissed.
Got it preordered with GAME
Hopefully it comes on the Thursday
Cherry Picker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 02:45 PM   #612
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory
Tried to pre-order as Best Buy and they said I couldn't because it was too close to the release date

Last year I bought on the release (didn't pre-order) from that same store and I still got the pre-order teams.

Pre-ordered at a GameStop in the same shopping center. I just hate that store.

Thats weird. Why didnt you go online to do an in store pick up??? How many Best Buys near you? I preordered mine today online. I searched for the stores nearest me to do an in store pick up. The store I mainly go too was available then choose them. Not only did I order it today I got a free $20 reward gift certificate for doing so. If you're a rewards zone member this is a good perk.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 10:25 PM   #613
heavensdevil
Michael Lee

heavensdevil has an OK reputation so far

I've been playing NBA2K13 since 9:00 AM Saturday morning. it's dope AF, Lakers are beast. Jay-Z all over the game, sometimes too much.
heavensdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 11:01 PM   #614
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Sadly my copy is being shipped to my parents house so I'm gonna have to wait a week to pick it up.
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 11:10 PM   #615
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavensdevil
I've been playing NBA2K13 since 9:00 AM Saturday morning. it's dope AF, Lakers are beast. Jay-Z all over the game, sometimes too much.
How the fuck did you get your hands on the game, you fucking faggot?

Any new slider settings?
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: