Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 10-02-2012, 06:20 PM   #661
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: NBA 2K13 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
lol @ the faggots telling me that we'd have anything close to a proper roster on launch day. FIFA manages to get the rosters of 31 leagues and 45 national teams almost 100% correct on launch day yet 2K sports can't have players that signed guaranteed deals and were traded months ago on the opening day roster.
They said there would be an update on release day. Now they're saying that it will be up sometime this weekend.

Not getting the game until Thursday, and not starting my Association until the real season starts, so I'm good.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 06:27 PM   #662
Cherry Picker
I shoot 85 %

Cherry Picker has a terrific reputationCherry Picker has a terrific reputationCherry Picker has a terrific reputationCherry Picker has a terrific reputationCherry Picker has a terrific reputation

Got the PC version from my mate Jack Sparrow
Too many points in the paint IMO. They need to tone that down.
Cherry Picker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 06:37 PM   #663
Fiasco
latsis4everô

Fiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiasco
Anyone tested this thing on HOF yet
Fiasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:14 PM   #664
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

went to a store called play and trade (rather local). they only got 1 copy because only 1 person preordered it and then said the other shipment hadn't gotten in. that makes no sense whatsoever... store is clearly slacking.

then i went to walmart and there was ~15-20 copies left for ps3.

pretty excited to play it shortly.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:17 PM   #665
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

Can you sim any game you want in MyPlayer this year? That was one of my main beefs with 2K12. Most of the games I wanted to play weren't key games so I couldn't just sim to that particular game. It would sim them all until the next key game, which was usually a game I didn't even want to play.
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:21 PM   #666
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
Can you sim any game you want in MyPlayer this year? That was one of my main beefs with 2K12. Most of the games I wanted to play weren't key games so I couldn't just sim to that particular game. It would sim them all until the next key game, which was usually a game I didn't even want to play.
Yeah this bothered me about 2K12 as well. I hope it's different this year.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:34 PM   #667
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Still waiting for the first roster update before I create my real MyCareer guy. I'm just derping around MC trying to get used to it.
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:37 PM   #668
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation here

I can't win a game on superstar. Played some guy online. I was this Clippers, he was the Timberwolves. Apparently Rubio can get his own misses at will and Blake Griffin doesn't grab boards. Brandon Roy has god like quickness too.

He dropped 34 on me using Roy. I guess I just don't know how to play defense in this game. Off ball or on ball my defense is just horrible.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:39 PM   #669
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I just created myself as accurate as possible. I realized I'm an ugly mofo.
Old 10-02-2012, 07:41 PM   #670
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

I just broke Lillard's ankle!!! Dude fell down while I coasted for an easy lay up
Old 10-02-2012, 08:11 PM   #671
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lol alvin gentry's face is better than a lot of players
Old 10-02-2012, 08:22 PM   #672
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiasco

I'll let you know once I download it tomorrow.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:34 PM   #673
Maniak

man i am not enjoying defense in this game at all.
Old 10-02-2012, 08:39 PM   #674
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here

so who are the classic teams in the game? just read that kareem and Dr.J arent in it
chips93 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:47 PM   #675
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Remember when Stephen A Smith said Kwame Brown cant do the same move twice? He doesnt have the brain capacity? I feel like Kwame right now. I swear I'm struggling mightily with the controls. I did training camp and completed every single one 100%. Its tough breaking my old habits of playing nba2k12.

Did Team Up, laggy.
Did practice mode, it was ok.
Started My Player first game. 12pts on 29% shooting. I hate having to find my shot releases, ft release etc etc etc. Wish I could transfer what I had in 2k12 to here. I cant sift thru 60 f*cking shots. About 10 different hop step jumper.

And I havent recieved my email for the All Star DLC.

I got to learn this game all over again for the most part.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: