Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 10-02-2012, 08:49 PM   #676
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board
Default Re: NBA 2K13 Discussion

Dropped 55 with Westbrook and 35 with Durant in my first game. The Thunder are ****ing dominant in this game (just like real life I guess).

Game is great so far. A lot better than 2K12.
Heavincent is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 09:02 PM   #677
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Ironically... defense is the main thing I think they finally got right. Haven't done online yet but in My Player and the other offline modes... I can play defense intuitively.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 09:12 PM   #678
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has no real reputation yet.

LOL everyone struggling makes me laugh cause I am too. I try to do crossover and then a jumper and end up doing neither haha. I also cannot drive to the basket at all in my player. I still love the game though
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 09:12 PM   #679
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i dont know i just feel like im lagging behind whenever im on defense. lots of the animations dont feel proper.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 09:18 PM   #680
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
i dont know i just feel like im lagging behind whenever im on defense. lots of the animations dont feel proper.
Same here. First minute of my NBA career, Kendall Marshall blew past by me. Maybe I just suck at defense and I'm trying to save my energy on offense.

Offensively though I can break ankles easily

One thing I don't like, it's pretty hard to oop it because I always end up just passing it.
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 09:20 PM   #681
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has no real reputation yet.

Yup same. ****ing Jared Dudley was blowing by me like Westbrook
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 09:26 PM   #682
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here

What is TMac's shot?

Yeah, I am terrible at defense as well. Never been good in the previous games, but now I shouldn't even try. Everyone blows past me...

Any tips? 2k camera on the 360.

Last edited by IGotACoolStory : 10-02-2012 at 09:46 PM.
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 09:37 PM   #683
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by chips93
so who are the classic teams in the game? just read that kareem and Dr.J arent in it
The same classic teams from 2K12 return for 2K13. The only addition is the 2001 Philadelphia 76ers. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Julius Erving, and Chris Webber are in fact missing. However, folks are throwing up created versions on 2KShare as we speak.

If you're a 360 user, I have thrown up created versions of Chris Webber, '77 Julius Erving and Eric Snow. Their faces are okay, but certainly not masterpieces. However, their ratings, tendencies, and signatures are all there.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:02 PM   #684
Fiasco
latsis4everô

Fiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
I'll let you know once I download it tomorrow.

my man
Fiasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:20 PM   #685
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This ****in sucks, JKidd 80 rating and Matt Barnes plays with the Lakers.
LamarOdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:24 PM   #686
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't like having to use X to shoot (Xbox), much rather have the shot stick.

Tried playing with the Nets at the Barclays Center, the court looks like shit.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:30 PM   #687
Fiasco
latsis4everô

Fiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation here

Can't you just hold down LT and use the shot stick to shoot? Or is that option not there anymore?
Fiasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:04 PM   #688
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiasco
Can't you just hold down LT and use the shot stick to shoot? Or is that option not there anymore?

That works.

I actually prefer the x to shoot set jumpers. My problem right now is forgetting to press LT when I drive and then I end up running out of bounds You think it would register in my head after the 15th time.

6 points, 4 rebounds, 13 assists, 3 steals in the rookie game. B+ and a double digit win.

Interviewed by Phoenix, Houston, and Boston.

Went good boy with Phoenix, undecided with Houston, and cocky with Boston in the interviews. Interesting question in Boston was that they asked my guy (a PG) to convert to SG. That's new.

Projected 13th to Phoenix. Drafted 21st to Boston...

Awesome, I landed on a team with one of the best PGs in the league starting in front of my guy. Terrific.

Last edited by IGotACoolStory : 10-02-2012 at 11:15 PM.
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:07 PM   #689
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiasco

I just got the game and tried it out an hour ago, so maybe I just didn't realize you could do that.

I guess I'll just go into controller settings and adjust myself.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:23 PM   #690
Kobr
Bryant

Kobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

How do you alley oop to yourself off the backboard? I've been hitting X + Square at the same time, but nothing happens. I miss the old way of throwing an alley oop (L2+Circle).
Kobr is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: