Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 06-22-2012, 07:58 PM   #61
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: NBA 2K13 Discussion

Guitar hero dunk contest wtf

who though of this shit?
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 12:58 AM   #62
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
It's Blake, Durant and Rose for the cover

How do you know? It would make great sense considering they are the 3 new superstars rising up in this league right now and spearheading the future.

Edit: Oh you're probably referring to the clue picture that was released. I'm hoping big time that it's like last year where you get to choose one of the 3. Then I'll have no choice but to get 2K13 this year before Live with a Griffin cover.

Last edited by Clippersfan86 : 06-23-2012 at 01:02 AM.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 12:41 PM   #63
Fiasco
latsis4ever™

Fiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Then I'll have no choice but to get 2K13 this year before Live with a Griffin cover.

Fiasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 07:28 PM   #64
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiasco

For my collection man. He may never be on a cover again and never before has a Clippers player had a video game cover!
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 08:11 PM   #65
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
For my collection man. He may never be on a cover again and never before has a Clippers player had a video game cover!
If Rose is on the Cover, I'll get it used.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 09:54 PM   #66
Tenchi Ryu
Banned

Tenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightprowler10
If Rose is on the Cover, I'll get it used.
Ditto
Tenchi Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 01:08 AM   #67
Fiasco
latsis4ever™

Fiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

Print the cover off the internet and use that then.
Fiasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 05:38 PM   #68
04mzwach
NBA sixth man of the year

04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool

I'll just copy and paste an idea I just shot to DcoopSon on youtube:

I've decided that 2K13 MY PLAYER should have progression based skill points for some aspects of your game. I don't believe free throw skill will be bought for example. I think as you progress into hitting the right timing, then your player should get better. I think there should be a PROGRESSION BASED EARNED and ORIGINAL ATTRIBUTE EARNED mode for MY PLAYER. Players of the game should also be able to customize which aspect of their game are progression based or leave them the same. Not everybody may like the PROGRESSION mode so they shouldn't be forced, of course.
04mzwach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 09:14 AM   #69
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Cover is Rose/Griffin/Durant, all on same cover, no split covers.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 10:47 AM   #70
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Cover is Rose/Griffin/Durant, all on same cover, no split covers.
I'm okay with that. Looks pretty good to me (NBA 2K's brand is red and they prefer to establish that, which is why the background color has always been the same these last few years - even when Magic and Larry were on the cover).

The cover:
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 12:46 PM   #71
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

They're all making stupid faces.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 01:30 PM   #72
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
They're all making stupid faces.
To be fair, unless you're Yi Jianlian, you're probably not going to be able to crack a smile or anything during the dunk process. And even Yi only seems partially pleased with himself:

Old 06-27-2012, 12:48 PM   #73
NBA4EVER

NBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This should be the real cover:

Full Size: http://www4.picturepush.com/photo/a/...mg/8591972.jpg
NBA4EVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 08:19 PM   #74
EricGordon23
Good college starter

EricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBA4EVER

I like that Cover a lot more!
EricGordon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 08:57 PM   #75
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBA4EVER

Not really sure it's ever going to top last year's though:

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: