Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-31-2012, 08:50 PM   #16
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Wayne banned from OKC arena?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge
He's one of the biggest music figures in the world right now, i doubt he's a fan of every team. Probably has close ties with certain players on every team. Besides, there's 4 teams left. Dude has the money to fly out and watch every game live if he wants to.

Lol really? I hear NOTHING about him here, thank god. That being said I don't listen to the radio or mainstream music, so it may have something to do with it.
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 08:51 PM   #17
Snoop_Cat
Banned

Snoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge
He's one of the biggest music figures in the world right now, i doubt he's a fan of every team. Probably has close ties with certain players on every team. Besides, there's 4 teams left. Dude has the money to fly out and watch every game live if he wants to.

As far as football goes, he was all about the Saints, talking about how he's from New Orleans and whatnot.

Then when the Packers go to the Super Bowl, he talks about how they are actually his favorite team and makes a horrible rendition of Black + Yellow in "Green + Yellow"
Snoop_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 08:52 PM   #18
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihoopallday
He probably showed up declaring floor seats and they wouldn't give him any.

This seems likely.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 08:54 PM   #19
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50inchvertical
Confirmed he is 100% lying or mistaken, kind of like how Delonte thought he was banned from the White House.

Delonte West is banned from the White House. He wasn't allowed to go there this Summer because of a recent gun violation.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 08:54 PM   #20
TonyD
High School Varsity 12th Man

TonyD has an OK reputation so far

Wayne is mostly hit or miss for me, but I'd say he's on the decline, as evidenced by that weakass diss response to Pusha T.
TonyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 08:57 PM   #21
Tenchi Ryu
Banned

Tenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputation

He created the abomination known as Nicki Minaj. I would have banned his ass too. Hell, all of young money just shit right now....well, except Tyga.
Tenchi Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 08:58 PM   #22
RazorBaLade
Banned

RazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy>
Harden had him banned for banging Trina?

this is what some ppl are saying..
RazorBaLade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 09:00 PM   #23
DMizzle
Great young streetballer

DMizzle is considered somewhat coolDMizzle is considered somewhat cool

http://www.tmz.com/2012/05/31/lil-wa...purs-playoffs/

Makes sense. TMZ is iffy though
DMizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 09:01 PM   #24
Fudge
NBA Legend

Fudge is popular on this boardFudge is popular on this boardFudge is popular on this boardFudge is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
Lol really? I hear NOTHING about him here, thank god. That being said I don't listen to the radio or mainstream music, so it may have something to do with it.
Lucky for you.

I'm from Canada and he's all my brother and his friends listen to.
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 09:03 PM   #25
6JamesIsKing
LEBRON4MVP

6JamesIsKing has an OK reputation so far

Dude hops on every team bandwagon.

Hornets when CP3 was around
Lakers when they got Gasol
Heat when the Big 3 happened
Mavs when they won the title
And now that the Dpurs are beasting, he Is on their bandwagon.
6JamesIsKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 09:07 PM   #26
Punpun
Head Connoisseur

Punpun has not been impressing people

Not partying is for losers. Wayne ain't no loser.
Punpun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 09:18 PM   #27
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan « 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

First thing I thought of was he was lying before I read the post.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 09:31 PM   #28
B-Easy8
Decent college freshman

B-Easy8 is considered somewhat coolB-Easy8 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybeshewill13

Fortunately we and the rest of the world don't get a lot of the American trash. The only time I hear about him is when I watch American programming.
B-Easy8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 09:32 PM   #29
no pun intended
Mozart Basketball

no pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation here

Harden and him apparently have a conflict concerning Harden's girlfriend and Wayne's ex, Trina.
no pun intended is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 09:33 PM   #30
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Lil Wayne is nice. Y'all n!ggas trippin'.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: