Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-01-2012, 04:38 AM   #46
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Wayne banned from OKC arena?

jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 08:18 AM   #47
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge
Lucky for you.

I'm from Canada and he's all my brother and his friends listen to.
You have my sympathy.
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 08:19 AM   #48
Glide2keva

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Lil Wayne is nice. Y'all n!ggas trippin'.
: If you say so.
Old 06-01-2012, 08:20 AM   #49
Glide2keva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
If you have a brain you clear out 3 courtside seats for Wayne.
Why?

He's not special. Letting him in without a ticket won't make OKC "COol" because he's at their game.

GTFOH
Old 06-01-2012, 08:23 AM   #50
Glide2keva

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
Why you would put your dick in a girl that damn near the whole industry, and some random dudes from when she was stripping had put their ***** in, I have no idea.

Ass ain't that damn important.
Old 06-01-2012, 10:45 AM   #51
DStebb716
Phil of the Future

DStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by DStebb716
You CAN ban somebody from your arena. Not sure who made that shit up.

But I doubt he was banned. But if he was, it might have been because he asked for free court-side tickets. A lot of celebrities get free court-side seats to shitty REGULAR season games. The teams do it because it makes them look more popular.

Oh hey, look who was right.
DStebb716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 11:22 AM   #52
Blue&Orange
NBA lottery pick

Blue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge
He's one of the biggest music figures in the world right now.
i don't know who they guy is, and i'm pretty sure the majority of the world doesn't either.

And after google him, i don't want to know, looks like a retard. Probably sings about his gold teeth and his gold chains and how everyone is jealous of him.
Blue&Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 11:34 AM   #53
Tenchi Ryu
Banned

Tenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue&Orange

Probably sings about his gold teeth
Nope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
and his gold chains and how everyone is jealous of him.
Sometimes.... Otherwise its about fukkin someone.
Tenchi Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 12:50 PM   #54
ralph_i_el
The Wizard

ralph_i_el is popular on this boardralph_i_el is popular on this boardralph_i_el is popular on this boardralph_i_el is popular on this boardralph_i_el is popular on this board
Default Re: Lil Wayne banned from OKC arena for Thunder game?

he was denied for not having a ticket. What did he expect?
ralph_i_el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 01:03 PM   #55
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here

Who wants his ugly mug on his TV anyway, it's bad having to see Perkins' depressing face
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 02:08 PM   #56
jbryan1984
Decent college freshman

jbryan1984 is considered somewhat cooljbryan1984 is considered somewhat cool

Good. The guy looks like a freak show. Without his money, a men's restroom probably gets more women.
jbryan1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 02:10 PM   #57
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glide2keva
Why you would put your dick in a girl that damn near the whole industry, and some random dudes from when she was stripping had put their ***** in, I have no idea.

Ass ain't that damn important.
That's Trina, right? I thought she got skinny. Definitely not complaining, though.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 02:15 PM   #58
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Because he refused to wear the OKC colors and instead wear red to represent a gang he's never been apart of or affiliated with.
This. Lil' Wayne is a f--king lame.
NumberSix is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 02:17 PM   #59
Snoop_Cat
Banned

Snoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://www.sohh.com/2012/06/lil_wayn...general -feed

hilarious article
Snoop_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 02:18 PM   #60
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris

Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: