Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-18-2007, 11:32 AM   #1
gb8
Extra Cheese

gb8 has an OK reputation so far
Default OT Madden on 360

Anyone else find the superstar mode on madden impossible to play as qb, like the vision is so poor or is that just me?
gb8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 11:40 AM   #2
New Jazzy Nets
New Uni's 2010-2011

New Jazzy Nets has an OK reputation so far

Super Star mode just sucks IMO. Ever camera angle is weird. I just stick to Franchise.
New Jazzy Nets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 11:42 AM   #3
gb8
Extra Cheese

Yea but I was liking the whole real life scenario like having to live the life of a superstar, but the playability sucks. Also is it me or is the ps2 version more playable then the 360's.
Old 01-18-2007, 11:49 AM   #4
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

play the Wii version and you will never go back to 360.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 11:52 AM   #5
RapsFan
Great college starter

RapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected poster

I just got Madden for the 360 as well. Am I missing something or are there a lot fewer features then 06 on the PS2? Is it just the xbox version vs the PS version. Madden 06 had the radio guy talking in the menu, the newspapers, position battles, emails from the owner etc etc etc. Way more options. Also, there was a fantasy draft option. Am I blind or are none of these on the 360 version of Madden 07?

Also the game broadcast is just a guy on the radio....not even John Madden and Michaels?!
RapsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 12:07 PM   #6
gb8
Extra Cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapsFan
I just got Madden for the 360 as well. Am I missing something or are there a lot fewer features then 06 on the PS2? Is it just the xbox version vs the PS version. Madden 06 had the radio guy talking in the menu, the newspapers, position battles, emails from the owner etc etc etc. Way more options. Also, there was a fantasy draft option. Am I blind or are none of these on the 360 version of Madden 07?

Also the game broadcast is just a guy on the radio....not even John Madden and Michaels?!

Yea am a little bit dissappointed. As someone fairly new to nfl in general following it for the first time this year, I had heard so much about the madden series but i feel like i wasted my money gettin this game.
Old 01-18-2007, 04:49 PM   #7
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapsFan

yes they DID leave a ton of stuff out that is in the PS2 version. EA claims its b/c the graphics took so much time but thats a flat lie b/c they had tons of time to add that crap. they just dont feel the need to since they have the exclusive deal on the NFL. its just like everyone said since they got that deal. They will slowly start half assing the games knowing that people will still buy it b/c tis the only NFL game you can get. EA blows.

but seriously, try the Wii version. its gives you hope that maybe, just maybe, EA will get their heads out of their asses.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 04:54 PM   #8
Howard5Dirk41
Banned

Howard5Dirk41 has an OK reputation so far

EA is horrible, they are the laziest company in the videogame industry.
Howard5Dirk41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 05:59 PM   #9
mhsbasketball
lol: smh:

mhsbasketball has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard5Dirk41
EA is horrible, they are the laziest company in the videogame industry.
agreed, 2k sports is better in basketball and football
mhsbasketball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 06:02 PM   #10
Howard5Dirk41
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhsbasketball
agreed, 2k sports is better in basketball and football

Hopefully 2ksports does baseball right this time, if you go to gametrailers.com and look at 2k7 baseball it looks awesome.
Old 01-18-2007, 06:06 PM   #11
gb8
Extra Cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard5Dirk41
Hopefully 2ksports does baseball right this time, if you go to gametrailers.com and look at 2k7 baseball it looks awesome.

Baseball is one sport i just cant take over boring, cricket is a lot more entertaining.
Old 01-18-2007, 06:12 PM   #12
Howard5Dirk41
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gb8
Baseball is one sport i just cant take over boring, cricket is a lot more entertaining.

oh ok, I love baseball so I hope its good.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: