Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 06-04-2012, 07:35 PM   #91
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: E3 coverage thread

Hey! HK-51 is gonna be in Old Republic now!

Glad I get to flip between Sony's panel and the game tonight.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 08:22 PM   #92
TonyD
High School Varsity 12th Man

TonyD has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro
That Watch Dogs game came out of nowhere, actually looked kinda cool.

It looked ****ing amazing! I'm not even sure I should bother watching anything else now.
TonyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 08:26 PM   #93
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro
That Watch Dogs game came out of nowhere, actually looked kinda cool.
You guys weren't lying. On your word I decided to look it up. This type of stuff makes me a little excited for the future of gaming. The more realistic things get, the more immersion games produce. Unreal. Or, quite real: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcMRkyoHKeA
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 08:58 PM   #94
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Sonys coming up.
Draz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 09:05 PM   #95
Tenchi Ryu
Banned

Tenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputation

Ok...got the tv on the WCF, got the iphone streaming the conference....at the same damn time. Lets do this shit
Tenchi Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 10:18 PM   #96
EnoughSaid
MV3

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

The Last of Us showing right now!
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 10:25 PM   #97
EnoughSaid
MV3

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

Last of Us stole the show. Game looks absolutely amazing, and GOTY bound.
Old 06-04-2012, 10:28 PM   #98
Tenchi Ryu
Banned

Tenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputation

Man, Sony's conference was kinda shitty. But BOY did last of us save that ass. That looks like its gonna be epic as fukk.
Tenchi Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 10:31 PM   #99
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Well at least The Last of Us looks cool, because nothing else really had me interested for sony.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 10:43 PM   #100
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

GatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
So Halo 4 takes place in Tron, basically?

Don't know how I feel about the game. Usually I like games that delve into the historical events that shaped the original game(s) but, I don't know this time.

Don't be hatin' on the badass Forerunners

I thought it was amazing. Love the HUD display and the gun animation. But then again, I'm not exactly an unbiased critic lol.
GatorKid117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 11:00 PM   #101
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

GatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation here

Watch Dogs did look amazing. Would imagine it'll launch with the next gen consoles. I'd say it had the best graphics I've ever seen.
Old 06-04-2012, 11:11 PM   #102
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

xbox 360 shitted on the ps3
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 11:28 PM   #103
EnoughSaid
MV3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticBaller
xbox 360 shitted on the ps3

Neither had a strong conference. Microsoft showed us everything we already knew about, and just talked about smart glass. Sony didn't talk about anything new either. However, the new God of War and The Last of Us were definitely better than the games showcased by Microsoft.
Old 06-04-2012, 11:36 PM   #104
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorKid117
Watch Dogs did look amazing. Would imagine it'll launch with the next gen consoles. I'd say it had the best graphics I've ever seen.
I feel like I've been reading lines from folks stating it'd be current generation.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 11:40 PM   #105
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
I feel like I've been reading lines from folks stating it'd be current generation.

Yea, your right. From what I've read though, the demo was being played from a PC though so that explains the insane graphics.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: