Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 06-09-2012, 10:30 AM   #16
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Come football season I'll be interested in betting

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
Just bet this dude I know $500 that the Skins will finish with a better record than the Dolphins

Whoa
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 01:23 PM   #17
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Do u like my chances GOBB? I mean they have no real playmakers outside of Fasano, Bush (who is not reliable) and the new RB I like in Lamar Miller but he's a rook.

WSH has a much better team than MIA and I'm feeling confident
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 02:27 PM   #18
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I dont know dude, Miami schedule is VERY favorable dispite what the roster looks. Teams like Oakland, StL, Seattle, Indy, Jax, Zona are on the schedule.

Wash schedule is nasty.

I mean do I like your chances? Yes, but if you asked me how much? Not much. I think you could squeeze past this bet by a win or two. But you'll be biting fingernails I think man. Too many damn good teams or teams that could bounce back or just give a good battle (TB, Carolina, Cinnci) on Wash schedule bro. Good luck.
Old 06-09-2012, 03:21 PM   #19
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Vegas has Miami 50-1 to win it all

80-1 Skins

Miami is the fav in that bet

I personaly think it is about even though...who knows what Griffin will do rookie year
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 03:24 PM   #20
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I dont know dude, Miami schedule is VERY favorable dispite what the roster looks. Teams like Oakland, StL, Seattle, Indy, Jax, Zona are on the schedule.

Wash schedule is nasty.

I mean do I like your chances? Yes, but if you asked me how much? Not much. I think you could squeeze past this bet by a win or two. But you'll be biting fingernails I think man. Too many damn good teams or teams that could bounce back or just give a good battle (TB, Carolina, Cinnci) on Wash schedule bro. Good luck.

Yea I hear u. I just think them bringing in a new coach won't propel them right away with limited playmakers at receiver. I think Tannehill should start right away but questions there too, he could look like Blaine Gabbert his rookie season. Who knows maybe they have some diamonds in the rough ppl don't know about yet

I think from a very basic viewpoint the better team will finish with a better record, which seems like the Redskins this season, barring injuries. Who knows? Dumbass wanted to throw 5 Benjamins on it and I jumped because I'm confident the Dolphins won't be a 'good' team next season.

I agree w u on the biting fingernails thing. I'm thinking WSH is like 7-9 and MIA is like 5-11, 6-10
Old 06-09-2012, 04:37 PM   #21
EricGordon23
Good college starter

EricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation here

Gobb i havent checked the schedule but stl will beat philly if they play this year. Would have won last year in the opener but jackson got injured.
EricGordon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 11:42 PM   #22
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board

GOBB said it right-- you're going to be biting your nails I think, bro. Miami's deficiency at wide receiver could save you though.
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 01:32 AM   #23
stalf
I airball my layups

stalf has an OK reputation so far

Saints fan here. whats up :/

we have poker tourneys on sunday, with nfl on all the time, constantly betting chips//$$ on games. gets ridiculous sometimes
stalf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 11:45 AM   #24
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
Vegas has Miami 50-1 to win it all

80-1 Skins

Miami is the fav in that bet

I personaly think it is about even though...who knows what Griffin will do rookie year

Reading this post made me instantly more stupid
Old 06-10-2012, 06:52 PM   #25
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Reading this post made me instantly more stupid
because you got bad odds?

yeah Vegas like Miami over the Skins...if you had made the same bet with Vegas you would be getting like $600 to your $500 or something like that if you won.
Old 06-10-2012, 11:46 PM   #26
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Miami is not a bad team at all. An extremely solid defense is enough to make you not warrant that bet.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 03:40 PM   #27
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

Quote:
because you got bad odds?

yeah Vegas like Miami over the Skins...if you had made the same bet with Vegas you would be getting like $600 to your $500 or something like that if you won.

No it's because you really value things like Vegas Odds and you continuously limit yourself to quantitative measures pretty much always when you attempt to 'analyze' football.

Miami's defense is probably not going to be better than WSH, at best it could be a push. Our offense is really fast and have a lot more playmakers. Shanny's ZBS will do it's best make the O line's talent level look a little better than it is. MIA's maybe only superior unit.

Coaching? Year 3 of Shanahan where he's running a tight and organized ship with comfortability and focus vs. a brand new coach who has boundaries and things to establish.

I don't need Las Vegas to make sense of my predictions and instincts.
Old 06-11-2012, 04:13 PM   #28
Charlie Sheen
Local High School Star

Charlie Sheen has decent reputationCharlie Sheen has decent reputation

aint u worried bout how bad wash played at home under shanny? fish no powerhouse team either...i think id rather have them tho. nothing scientific here coin flip and i like the phins better good luck tho dude
Charlie Sheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 05:20 PM   #29
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
No it's because you really value things like Vegas Odds and you continuously limit yourself to quantitative measures pretty much always when you attempt to 'analyze' football.

Miami's defense is probably not going to be better than WSH, at best it could be a push. Our offense is really fast and have a lot more playmakers. Shanny's ZBS will do it's best make the O line's talent level look a little better than it is. MIA's maybe only superior unit.

Coaching? Year 3 of Shanahan where he's running a tight and organized ship with comfortability and focus vs. a brand new coach who has boundaries and things to establish.

I don't need Las Vegas to make sense of my predictions and instincts.
gambling is all about "odds" and Vegas is the best at calculating them (they are really just the average of every bet placed thus far)

You can claim that the Skins are the favorites to win the SB the next 10 years and justify it however you want if you like, but Vegas shows that the rest of the gambling world disagrees with you...or at least everyone that has already placed actual $$$ on it.

Vegas odds are the sum of every gambler's opinion, which probably holds much more weight than GoBB's lol.
Old 06-11-2012, 05:45 PM   #30
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
gambling is all about "odds" and Vegas is the best at calculating them (they are really just the average of every bet placed thus far)

You can claim that the Skins are the favorites to win the SB the next 10 years and justify it however you want if you like, but Vegas shows that the rest of the gambling world disagrees with you...or at least everyone that has already placed actual $$$ on it.

Vegas odds are the sum of every gambler's opinion, which probably holds much more weight than GoBB's lol.

There you go with my nuts in your mouth. And you made the bogus claim I start with you.

No one cares about vegas odds. This aint no hardcore gambling site. Nor is this thread. ROC and his buddy didnt care what the odds were in vegas when they made their wager. You being the jackass you are want to chime in with it. No one cares. And at seasons end if Wash finishes with the best record your post would go from pointless to downright laughable.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: