Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 07-29-2012, 11:02 PM   #31
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Jabari Parker

Jabari Parker is the next Paul Pierce, but my n*gga Kuran Iverson will be a beast too
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 05:11 AM   #32
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
Your scope is pretty narrow. Where I'm at everybody talks about it.

He made direct mention to your very point here before you even posted, yet for some reason you felt the need to say it even though he covered it.

Stop being so touchy on anything race related.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 06:19 PM   #33
Xiao Yao You
NBA All-star

Xiao Yao You is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowe
I believe they go at 19, and that would literally be right before the start of their rookie season. It would be a 2 year mission somewhere in the world. Most really devout Mormons do go on these missions, I've noticed that it happens pretty frequently in college football. 1 of the Mormon friends I have actually served a Mission that took him out of school for about 1 1/2 years. I believe he was assigned or chose to go to Guinea.

Some prominent Mormon guys like Jimmer Freddete for example turn down a Mormon Mission and get criticized by the more devout group of Mormons.

19 is the earliest they can go. 21 for girls I believe. Most girls are married with a couple kids by than though. Usually 2 years now. The church chooses where they go. Jabari isn't from Utah so it's not as ingrained as it is with kids from Zion. Most BYU mormons go now a days certainly. Not as many went in Ainge's and Young's day as now.

He'd look great in BYU's high octane offense in Provo! Sounds like it's down to Duke and Kentucky. I'd guess Duke out of those two. Mormons aren't like Tebow or Lin always spouting off about God. He might be the next Dwight Howard who was supposed to be all religious and is just another piece of shit.
Xiao Yao You is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 07:25 PM   #34
Goliath Uterus
Y.G.R.N

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/334151

Dunno how legit that is, but I hope there's some truth to it. Basically says that Parker will narrow list too 3 and Michigan St, Duke, and KU are expected to make it.
Goliath Uterus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 09:32 PM   #35
TMacMagic
I hit open 5-footers

TMacMagic has decent reputation

Jabari needs to go to Michigan for real.
TMacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 09:38 PM   #36
KDTrey5
I DO ME, N I CHILL

KDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMacMagic
Jabari needs to go to Michigan for real.
boy needs to go to KANSAS
KDTrey5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 09:43 PM   #37
TMacMagic
I hit open 5-footers

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDTrey5

Old 08-04-2012, 09:49 PM   #38
KDTrey5
I DO ME, N I CHILL

KDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMacMagic
trustt
Old 08-04-2012, 10:12 PM   #39
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 10:19 PM   #40
KDTrey5
I DO ME, N I CHILL

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
Old 08-04-2012, 10:25 PM   #41
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
It's Kuroko no Basket yo.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 11:02 PM   #42
TMacMagic
I hit open 5-footers

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
It's Kuroko no Basket yo.

What dat got to do wit Jabari Parker?
Old 08-04-2012, 11:10 PM   #43
Rowe
Scoring Champ

Rowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goliath Uterus
http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/334151

Dunno how legit that is, but I hope there's some truth to it. Basically says that Parker will narrow list too 3 and Michigan St, Duke, and KU are expected to make it.

It amazes me that he'd consider going to Michigan State.

Nothing against Michigan State, but Izzo is not known for developing NBA talent or going after "1 & Dones". They've only got 3 players in the NBA and thats ZBO & J-Rich who played there 10+ years ago. The latest is Draymond Greene who is a fringe NBA player at the moment. Im sure a lot of coaches use that in negative recruiting against MSU because Izzo does guarantee all of his 4 year players reach a Final Four, but still thats not the program I'd be going to if I were interested in being a 1 & Done.

Im still surprised he eliminated Washington so early. Did Romar not recruit him hard enough or is he concerned that Washington is close to nabbing 2 Forwards in Jabari Bird & Aaron Gordon?
Rowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 11:31 PM   #44
Goliath Uterus
Y.G.R.N

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Aye.... you a KU fan or do you just recognize the supreme coaching abilities of Mr. Self?
Old 08-04-2012, 11:34 PM   #45
Goliath Uterus
Y.G.R.N

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowe
It amazes me that he'd consider going to Michigan State.

Yup. He should stay away from there.

Quote:
Im still surprised he eliminated Washington so early. Did Romar not recruit him hard enough or is he concerned that Washington is close to nabbing 2 Forwards in Jabari Bird & Aaron Gordon?

I'm guessing he just wasn't interested, cause I can't imagine Romar slacking on Parker, and I doubt Parker is at all concerned about playing time.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: