Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 06-20-2012, 02:32 PM   #1
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Luol Deng on the trade block?

I was at a bar last night and saw this on ESPN but it was too loud to hear what they were saying. But I just read an article right now that the Bulls might trade Deng and try and get into the draft lottery.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 04:18 PM   #2
step_back
You see this knife?

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Luol Deng on the trade block?

He was our 2nd best player and the glue guy that kept it all together this year. So I'd want him to stay. If he does get traded and it isn't for another all star I will be pissed.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 11:41 PM   #3
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

ljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected posterljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected posterljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected posterljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Luol Deng on the trade block?

The thinking from what i've gathered is two-sided. If they feel like Rose can come back for a decent amount of next season and be able to make a strong playoff run then they will pretty much bring back the same exact team as we had last year as long as no one will be brought back being greatly overpaid.

If they feel Rose will miss most if not all of the season and be extremely limited when he does return then they don't want to bring everyone back and pay a large penalty in being over the salary cap for a non-contending team.

I tend to agree with them if that is truly their way of thinking.

Bottom line is that we have the Heat and the Thunder to look at as examples. If the Thunder bring back Harden and Ibaka they will be contenders for the next 5-10 years. Miami probably 3-5 years.

We want to be able to compete long-term against those teams in particular and a few up and coming teams as well as other contenders that will be adjusting their rosters.

We need to find a way to get a little younger, a little more athletic, free up some cap space, and team Derrick up with some more ball handling and offensive minded teammates.

I'm just glad that it seems management is very active in improving.
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: