Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-07-2012, 08:45 AM   #16
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: L.Kizzle Roast Thread

L Kizzle is so black he named his kids Chicken and Waffles.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:30 AM   #17
SwaglessManatee
Can barely lace up my sneakers

SwaglessManatee has an OK reputation so far

LK has created more bad threads than the Kardashians had abortions.....combined

He once created a thread about how words should be spelt how they sound. In other words, he's a fucking dumbass.

We have alot of people from ISH here. Which means the illuminati is waiting outside to kill us all. Seriously, lots of conspiracy nuts here. Nobody talks about the REAL conspiracy though....why none of you ugly disgusting smelly ugly disgusting smelly gutter rats can't get laid without killing the girl first.

Let's get back to the slave, i mean maid of honor. Geez this guy is so black he bleeds KoolAid and shits Akon......I'm locked up, they won't let me out.

What a douchebag. He's like the black version of The Situation...I call him The Segregation.

All jokes side LK, you're a good guy. We're from the same city and a I hope one day you fulfill your dream......and finally create a quality thread that interest people. THANK YOU.
SwaglessManatee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:46 AM   #18
nathanjizzle
OG

nathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

l kizzle is so black, that when i fuced his bitch, my yellow dick came out black.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:57 AM   #19
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

L Kizzle is so black when his girl got an abortion he got a 500$ check from crime stoppers
macmac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:59 AM   #20
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

L. Kizzle's so behind the times his high top fade has a jheri-curl. He looks like Kid and Play ****ed a plate of linguini.

L. Kizzle only gets half of that joke, so I'll spell it out for him. Lin-gween-e.

No? OK, Spa-get-T? Sheff Boy R D?

Last edited by KevinNYC : 06-07-2012 at 07:02 PM.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 10:31 AM   #21
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

L Kizzle roast? Looks like he is already charcoal.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 12:38 PM   #22
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

When I bbq, I don't use coal, I use L.Kizzle.... oooooooooooo............ *overreaction by some black people in the background*...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 01:08 PM   #23
nathanjizzle
OG

nathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

whenever i want to have sex, i go to L Kizzle's moms house
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 01:23 PM   #24
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwaglessManatee
LK has created more bad threads than the Kardashians had abortions.....combined

He once created a thread about how words should be spelt how they sound. In other words, he's a fucking dumbass.

We have alot of people from ISH here. Which means the illuminati is waiting outside to kill us all. Seriously, lots of conspiracy nuts here. Nobody talks about the REAL conspiracy though....why none of you ugly disgusting smelly ugly disgusting smelly gutter rats can't get laid without killing the girl first.

Let's get back to the slave, i mean maid of honor. Geez this guy is so black he bleeds KoolAid and shits Akon......I'm locked up, they won't let me out.

What a douchebag. He's like the black version of The Situation...I call him The Segregation.

All jokes side LK, you're a good guy. We're from the same city and a I hope one day you fulfill your dream......and finally create a quality thread that interest people. THANK YOU.

Wait... Those were things that were supposed to be funny?
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 01:38 PM   #25
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What did L. Kizzle's left saggy tit say to the right saggy tit?
If we don't get some support soon, people will think we're nuts!
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 01:41 PM   #26
Godzuki
NBA All-star

Godzuki has no real reputation yet.

L.kizzle is so black he left his kid before he was born
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 01:45 PM   #27
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

he's black
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 01:56 PM   #28
Godzuki
NBA All-star

Godzuki has no real reputation yet.

LKizzle is so black that,... astronomers watch him
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 01:56 PM   #29
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

L kizzle sucks.

thats how roast work?

even whiter text: jk
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 02:12 PM   #30
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

L Kizzle is so black that when he sees someone with a camera he yells "WORLD STAR" ...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: