Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-07-2012, 09:14 AM   #1
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default What is your internet speed and what do you pay?

What is your download and upload speed, and what do you pay for monthly service?
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:30 AM   #2
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What is your internet speed and what do you pay?

The internet is a conspiracy controlled by the illuminati.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:56 AM   #3
Stempel, HERB
I hit open layups

Stempel, HERB has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul

Here's a youtube video that explains everything
http://youtu.be/LWMSKaC1XhE
Stempel, HERB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 10:20 AM   #4
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul

Is it? Could be...wouldn't be surprised.
Old 06-07-2012, 10:29 AM   #5
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board

George bush pre-determined my internet speed and my government monitors my every move.
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 10:31 AM   #6
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I have Cablevision but the speed really lies within your router and modem. I just bought a new Netgear router and I went on testmyspeed.com and it said that my upload speed and internet connection is better then 93% of other connections. I recommend you upgrade your router to a Netgear router. It will help tremendously.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 11:09 AM   #7
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

When I'm at home for the summer it's 15m/bs down and 3 up.(I don't pay, but I think it's 62 a month for that and expanded cable, no idea how much just the internet is)

When I'm at school (I live with at least 1-2 other people) we usually pay 15-33 a piece depending on if we want the 25mb/s or 50. Last year we paid 33 for the 50mb/s down, after we decided that having three xboxes, and laptops a piece, plus smartphones, was just not gonna cut it sometimes.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 01:11 PM   #8
Kensta
National High School Star

Kensta is a pretty well-respected posterKensta is a pretty well-respected posterKensta is a pretty well-respected poster

Speed is 30/2. Free. Hacked modem FTW.
Kensta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 01:23 PM   #9
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

2mb / ???

part of rent fee
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 01:58 PM   #10
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

40 MBPS $50 Time Warner
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 02:34 PM   #11
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here

100mbps Downstream/10Mbps Upstream. $30 a month.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 02:38 PM   #12
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Who is your daddy and what does he do?
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 02:40 PM   #13
Cangri
National High School Star

Cangri has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby
Oh man I don't want even say it, where I live it's a fking ripoff

And I still pay it because it's the only solid internet we have around

$40 - 5 Mbps/ upload don't even know.

It's a government conspiracy
Cangri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 02:46 PM   #14
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensta
Speed is 30/2. Free. Hacked modem FTW.
retard
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 03:36 PM   #15
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby

Jesus, where the f-ck do you live? Much more expensive here in NY. I pay that for 3mbps downstream
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: