Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-07-2012, 04:44 PM   #16
Velocirap31
Decent college freshman

Velocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: What is your internet speed and what do you pay?

75 mbps DL, 10 mbps UL (around there). Should cost $120/month, but I got a deal for $30/month. They noticeably throttle downloads, so download speeds rarely go over 1 mb/s. I've seen 4 mb/s before though.
Velocirap31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 04:46 PM   #17
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

www.speedtest.net
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 08:14 PM   #18
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Kobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

4 and 1. Could be more, but we'ee not that close to the exchange point. 500gigs, 50 bucks a month..
Kobe Jnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 10:58 PM   #19
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
Jesus, where the f-ck do you live? Much more expensive here in NY. I pay that for 3mbps downstream
Internet is the only cheap thing here in Sweden
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 12:26 PM   #20
Kensta
National High School Star

Kensta is a pretty well-respected posterKensta is a pretty well-respected posterKensta is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
retard

Never heard of it?
Kensta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 02:34 PM   #21
shlver
코비=GOAT

shlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

20/4. 40 including router.
shlver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 11:27 PM   #22
Kobe681
Great young streetballer

Kobe681 has decent reputationKobe681 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe Jnr
4 and 1. Could be more, but we'ee not that close to the exchange point. 500gigs, 50 bucks a month..

what does that mean????
Kobe681 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 11:29 PM   #23
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

On Speedtest I get 20mb down and 5mb up.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 01:52 AM   #24
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Speedtest. net = 24mb downspeed, 3upspeed.
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 05:52 AM   #25
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

2 mbps down, 500kbps up. $15/month
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 05:55 AM   #26
KDTrey5
I DO ME, N I CHILL

KDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
The internet is a conspiracy controlled by the illuminati.
KDTrey5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 06:00 AM   #27
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I should be getting 15/5 but on every speed test site I go on, I get 20/25...no clue how upload is higher than download.

Pay $19.99 monthly + 6 bucks for the router.

Jealous of those who got FiOS out in Cali, NY, etc. Especially NY, 150/35 FiOS internet avail for $49.99 a month....in a month or so, 300/65 will be avail for $69.99 a month
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 06:43 AM   #28
Andrei89
Yes We Did

Andrei89 has decent reputationAndrei89 has decent reputation

55 mbps 20 euros
Andrei89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 05:15 PM   #29
shlver
코비=GOAT

shlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
I should be getting 15/5 but on every speed test site I go on, I get 20/25...no clue how upload is higher than download.

Pay $19.99 monthly + 6 bucks for the router.

Jealous of those who got FiOS out in Cali, NY, etc. Especially NY, 150/35 FiOS internet avail for $49.99 a month....in a month or so, 300/65 will be avail for $69.99 a month
I call bullshit. I checked their website and 150/35 service is $200/month
shlver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 05:26 PM   #30
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shlver
I call bullshit. I checked their website and 150/35 service is $200/month

Promos. I work in their billing/sales dept and you can get it for 79.99x3-99.99x3-129.99x6-199.99x12 with a contract. Just have to connect with the right call center since each one has different promos to offer.

Meant 7 and 9 not 4 and 6. Didn't pay attention to initial post as well
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: