Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-12-2008, 01:35 PM   #1
Agent_Zero
Great college starter

Agent_Zero is considered somewhat coolAgent_Zero is considered somewhat cool
Default Pineapple Express

Anyone seen this movie? It was made by the same people who did Superbad so that made me wanna go see it too. It didn't fall short of my expectations one bit and I was laughing throughout the entire movie. Kinda gutsy, trying to pull of a action/adventure stoner movie but they nailed it.

Definitely recommended.
Agent_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 01:38 PM   #2
NastaMaverick
College superstar

NastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Talking Re: Pineapple Express

it was alrite, pretty funny.
NastaMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 01:41 PM   #3
SHEED_ gangsta
I know everything

SHEED_ gangsta has decent reputationSHEED_ gangsta has decent reputation
Default Re: Pineapple Express

I hated superbad but alot of peeps are telling me this movie is pretty funny I might check it out today.
SHEED_ gangsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 01:43 PM   #4
stewen12
Banned

stewen12 has an incredible reputation herestewen12 has an incredible reputation herestewen12 has an incredible reputation herestewen12 has an incredible reputation herestewen12 has an incredible reputation herestewen12 has an incredible reputation herestewen12 has an incredible reputation here

very stupid but incredibly funny! Like people getting hurt fuunny if you kno what im saying. Like a Hot Rod type of movie but a totally differnt basis, but still alot of people fall and **** and its funny!
stewen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 01:46 PM   #5
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewen12
very stupid but incredibly funny! Like people getting hurt fuunny if you kno what im saying. Like a Hot Rod type of movie but a totally differnt basis, but still alot of people fall and **** and its funny!

actually i don't know what your saying...
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 03:13 PM   #6
blasian
The Afrocentric Asian

blasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation here

1st half was funny. 2nd half was stupid. It didn't really balance the stoner comedy with the action film as well as it should have and it ended up being very messy and uneven. Franco carried this movie, Seth Rogen was kind of annoying. And him being with that hot highschooler was a tad bit creepy and incredibly unrealistic. I know Judd Apatow likes to see hot women get with complete losers in his movies but I couldn't buy that at all.

Last edited by blasian : 08-12-2008 at 03:21 PM.
blasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 03:16 PM   #7
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blasian
1st half was funny. 2nd half was stupid. It didn't really balance the stoner comedy with the action film as well as it should have and it ended up being very messy and uneven. Franco carried this movie, Seth Rogen was kind of hilarious. And him being with that hot highschooler was a tad bit creepy and incredibly unrealistic. I know Judd Apatow likes to see hot women get with complete losers in his movies but I couldn't buy that at all.
How can someone be "kind of hilarious"?

Hilarious isn't a term that I think could carry "kind of" with it. You're either hilarious or you're not hilarious.

So Rogen was kinda funny? Is that what you're trying to say?
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 03:21 PM   #8
blasian
The Afrocentric Asian

blasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
How can someone be "kind of hilarious"?

Hilarious isn't a term that I think could carry "kind of" with it. You're either hilarious or you're not hilarious.

So Rogen was kinda funny? Is that what you're trying to say?

I meant to say annoying. Lol, I seriously have no idea why I typed hilarious...
blasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 12:01 AM   #9
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 01:18 AM   #10
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

it was a decent stoner movie. i prefer the 1st harold and kumar movie though
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 01:36 AM   #11
enayes
Decent college freshman

enayes is a pretty well-respected posterenayes is a pretty well-respected posterenayes is a pretty well-respected poster

stoned bump?
enayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 03:58 AM   #12
KDTrey5
I DO ME, N I CHILL

KDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

stoned bump
KDTrey5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 07:22 PM   #13
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Pretty bad movie! Not funny!
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 07:29 PM   #14
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Only part I legitimately laughed at was this part when he shot the dudes foot off:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDinIMBsjsw
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: