Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-07-2012, 10:11 PM   #31
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Auto geeks: A5 or 335 convertible...

If I was in your price range Rezznor I'd get the new Coyote 5.0 Mustang. I know you want a calmer 4 door though. The new Mustang handles as well as an M3 believe it or not (track tested) and does stock quarter mile in the high 12's. Also Ford's gotten extremely reliable and economical.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 10:12 PM   #32
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchise#3
Get something American dude. Like a Mustang. Seriously people need to buy more American stuff. Seeing all the kids getting Nintendo Wii or PS3 instead of xbox makes me sick.
a v6 stang is actually a better car than the 2 the op posted
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 10:17 PM   #33
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by blablabla
a v6 stang is actually a better car than the 2 the op posted

V6 stang= 300 hp and tq.... and gets 30 mpg .
Old 06-07-2012, 10:21 PM   #34
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
V6 stang= 300 hp and tq.... and gets 30 mpg .
bmw 335 45k
Old 06-07-2012, 10:25 PM   #35
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
bmw 335 45k

Definitely. With 45k... I could do so much. I could get a 1000 hp Coyote Stang build if I wanted and give it a ton of unnecessary mods.
Old 06-07-2012, 10:27 PM   #36
blablabla

Quote:
Definitely. With 45k... I could do so much. I could get a 1000 hp Coyote Stang build if I wanted and give it a ton of unnecessary mods.
german cars are overpriced and you have to pay for every little extra
you can get bout 20k worth of extras in a 3 series thats ridicules
Old 06-07-2012, 10:40 PM   #37
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
german cars are overpriced and you have to pay for every little extra
you can get bout 20k worth of extras in a 3 series thats ridicules

Yea. Oh well Reznor seems to like Euro.
Old 06-07-2012, 10:53 PM   #38
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Yea. Oh well Reznor seems to like Euro.
Considered a lexus as well, the only american cars I like are the wrangler, viper, and cadillac cts

Last edited by rezznor : 06-07-2012 at 10:56 PM.
rezznor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 10:54 PM   #39
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
Considered a lexus as well

I prefer Lexus the most. They have some sick ass performance/luxary hybrids like the IS F. Too bad that one is like 50k though.
Old 06-07-2012, 11:27 PM   #40
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Godzuki has decent reputationGodzuki has decent reputation

A5. the BMW looks too yuppy'sh. like its for the type that wears sweaters tied around their neck.

not to mention convertibles are overrated imo. every convertible i've ridden in with the top up feels so ghetto with how shotty it feels. wind whipping the top on a lot of them feels like you're driving in some tent. guess i'm just real partial to hard tops.
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 11:38 PM   #41
RaininTwos
Betrayed

RaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Neither to be honest. If I had to choose I would get the Bimmer.

I'm looking at getting a convertible as well, but I have no clue which one is for me.
RaininTwos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 11:38 PM   #42
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
A5. the BMW looks too yuppy'sh. like its for the type that wears sweaters tied around their neck.

not to mention convertibles are overrated imo. every convertible i've ridden in with the top up feels so ghetto with how shotty it feels. wind whipping the top on a lot of them feels like you're driving in some tent. guess i'm just real partial to hard tops.
It's a hard top convertible, but I do prefer the looks of the audi.
rezznor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 12:02 AM   #43
dajadeed
High School Starter

dajadeed has decent reputationdajadeed has decent reputation

I can't believe someone would rather have a Mustang than those two cars listed. A Mustang?

I drove the new Mustang on an 8 hour trip back and forth, 16 hours total. I hated every second of it. Horrible seats and a shitty car. It has ok power, but the ride, options, interior, ergonomics, and everything else sucks. Big engine on a shitty car.

Audis are sweet cars. The S5 has the power. The regular A5 is beautiful and much more refined and luxurious than the Beema.

As far as straight driving goes, nothing comes close to a BMW. NOTHING. They really are the best drivers' cars.

Best overall cars are Benzes. The feeling you get riding in a Benz is like no other vehicle.
dajadeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 12:18 AM   #44
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I like how people will say things like, "Car A is $22k; Car B is $45k. If you've got $45k to spend, get Car A and mod it."

Most people don't have $45k to spend. That's why loans exist. That's why a person looking at a $22k car will look at a $45k car and say, "If I can afford the latter, I'll go for it."

Is this making sense?

Point: Just because you can afford a $45k car note doesn't mean you can buy a $22k car and mod it.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 02:53 AM   #45
Brunch@Five
College superstar

Brunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputation

Audi actually is the better ride as far as pure driving is concerned, at the same HP level. I've not driven the A5, but had long trips with the A3, A4, A6 3.0 AWD as well as the BMW (320d, 330d, 335i, 530d). When I drove the 335i (310 HP) I was outrun by an A6 3.0 (245 HP) on the Autobahn. Also, Audi gives you better mileage.

BMW has better extras/electronics though.
Brunch@Five is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: