Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-08-2012, 04:14 PM   #61
Kensta
National High School Star

Kensta is a pretty well-respected posterKensta is a pretty well-respected posterKensta is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Auto geeks: A5 or 335 convertible...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Audi's are notorious for electrical problems. Which in the end are FAR more pricey and harder to fix/diagnose than a bad fuel pump which is considered a minor repair. Neither are Subaru or Honda level reliable but BMW is more reliable from what I know. Either way.... if I was in this situation I'd go with Beamer without even thinking twice.

I love certain Audi's.... but not the A5. Now if he's talking... S5.... I'd take that over a BMW any day. The S5 is a ****ing beast mode v8 with 400+ hp. Those are 52k though so it's off topic for me to talk about. I'm always looking for bang for the buck and the 335i I has significantly more bang for the buck in my eyes. Top notch warranty as you mentioned, more features, significantly more power. As I said... the ultimate balance in a vehicle is a 50/50 weight split, RWD and turbo/turbos.... all of which the 335 have. Not to mention it still gets very solid gas mileage with all of that weight and power.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsNG-47Wg0k

Yup, agree that the A5 shouldn't be compared to the 335. It should be compared to the 328. S5 is a beast but the RS5 is gonna be the shit. Going to be way overpriced though. Think I'll settle for an M3 for my next ride.
Kensta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 04:32 PM   #62
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Auto geeks: A5 or 335 convertible...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensta
Yup, agree that the A5 shouldn't be compared to the 335. It should be compared to the 328. S5 is a beast but the RS5 is gonna be the shit. Going to be way overpriced though. Think I'll settle for an M3 for my next ride.

I thought the new gen of M3's are an insane 60k+? It's funny because they put the 2012 M3 up against the new 5.0 Mustang (regular GT) model... and the Mustang not only barely lost on the track... but beat the quarter mile by like .1. The GT ran a 12.7 stock to the BMW's 12.8. Point is.. it's crazy that you're basically paying an extra 30k for two more doors, luxury and name brand. I couldn't do that!

I know I'm thinking like a broke ass though haha. If I had enough cash... I'd see the value in Euro luxury I'm sure.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: