Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-08-2012, 09:38 PM   #16
enayes
Decent college freshman

enayes is considered somewhat coolenayes is considered somewhat coolenayes is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Is Lion King top 10 movie of all time?

Yes, yes it is.

With that said, Aladdin > Lion King
enayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 10:18 PM   #17
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

On my list it's a top 10 movies. It's one of those movies I would want me kids to see. Once my daughter get's a lot older I want her to see American History X as well.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 10:20 PM   #18
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Only people who were 12-13 when it came out thinks it was the GOAT. Gimme Aladdin any day.

You said it's not even a top ten Disney movie. What are the other nine movies that are ahead of the Lion King?
BoogieWoogieMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 10:21 PM   #19
MeLO MvP 15
Knicks 2013 Champions

MeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation here

It depends on how old you were when you saw it IMO. If it came out when you were like 6-12 then it's probably top 5-10...

Idk about you guys, but Toy Story is in my top 10.
MeLO MvP 15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 10:47 PM   #20
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

kids movies top 3, all movies top 30.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 11:14 PM   #21
RaininTwos
Betrayed

RaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Mulan>Lion king
RaininTwos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 11:33 PM   #22
enayes
Decent college freshman

enayes is considered somewhat coolenayes is considered somewhat coolenayes is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaininTwos
Mulan>Lion king

I'll try anyway:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSS5dEeMX64
enayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 11:35 PM   #23
RaininTwos
Betrayed

RaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by enayes

F*cking love that song to death.
Old 06-08-2012, 11:42 PM   #24
LockoutOver11
KIDD & A.I. ERA

LockoutOver11 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
F*cking love that song to death.

i bet bird
LockoutOver11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 11:53 PM   #25
RaininTwos
Betrayed

Quote:
Originally Posted by LockoutOver11
i bet bird
what?
Old 06-09-2012, 01:06 AM   #26
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Mulan>Lion king
Don't know about better, but it is an awesome movie for sure. And that song is amazing.
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 01:17 AM   #27
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Barely a top ten Disney movie!

I'd expect nothing less from Wallace, Douche.
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 01:18 AM   #28
LBJMVP
Cavaliers!

LBJMVP is considered somewhat coolLBJMVP is considered somewhat cool

disney movies

monsters inc
lion king
bug life
toy story (series)
finding nemo
pirates of the Caribbean (series)
lilo and stitch
aladdin (series
mulan
holes
no order, but that is my top 10 disney movies.
LBJMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 01:29 AM   #29
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
On my list it's a top 10 movies. It's one of those movies I would want me kids to see. Once my daughter get's a lot older I want her to see American History X as well.

Has your daughter seen Jurassic Park?
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 01:42 AM   #30
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'd have a hard time putting it in a top ten movie list since it's such a blatant ripoff of Kimba the White Lion.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: