Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-10-2012, 09:13 AM   #1
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here
Default Am I the only one getting bombarded by sensitive passive aggressive MeMes...

...on FB?

"IF YOU STILL CARRY HER BAGS AND PAINT HER TOENAILS AND WATCH HER WHILE SHE SLEEPS THEN YOU ARE A REAL MAN."

"A REAL MAN ALWAYS MAKES HIS WOMAN FEEL SPECIAL AND IS ALWAYS WITH ONE WOMAN."

A REAL MAN TUCKS HIS TWIG AND BERRIES BETWEEN HIS LEGS AND AGREES WITH WHATEVER BULLSHIT CLICHE DUMBASS BIRD BRAIN CHICKS COME UP WITH."

*sorry for yelling.

But this shit will be the reason I stop posting on FB. Anyone know how to make MEMES?

I'm going to make some like:

"A real woman knows how to cook more than 4 boring ass dishes."

"A real woman knows how and when to stfu and make a sandwich."

"A real woman isn't concerned with other housewives (basketball or football) because she's too busy sucking her man's dick."

"A real woman 'cups your balls during sex."

I'm serious. I bet I go from like 1700 friends to under 1000 in less than a week.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 09:27 AM   #2
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Am I the only one getting bombarded by sensitive passive aggressive MeMes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
Anyone know how to make MEMES?

http://memegenerator.net/
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 09:29 AM   #3
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Am I the only one getting bombarded by sensitive passive aggressive MeMes...

Thank you. Of anyone has any ideas I am open to them.

If I see one more Drake/Tyga pic with some sensitive ass drivel on it I'm going to strangle a puppy.
Old 06-10-2012, 09:29 AM   #4
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Old 06-10-2012, 09:31 AM   #5
Go Getter
Wild 100's

More!
Old 06-10-2012, 09:50 AM   #6
blablabla

Old 06-10-2012, 10:00 AM   #7
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Golden. I'll try once I get to a PC. THANKS!
Old 06-10-2012, 03:37 PM   #8
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

When will these goddamn egocentric brawds quit with their shaming schemes. They don't understand what masculinity is. Their arrogance baffles me. If we the scientists are humble enough to admit that we know very little about the ladies DESPITE many many accounts of most players understandin females better than they themselves, then they should pipe the f*ck down and let men describe waht manliness really is. Honor,leadership, testosterone and courage more or less. Crafted by the souls of warriors, kings, the clergy, great philosophers and filtered through the rites of passages (Kenyan shield and sword against lions, Bar Mitzvahs, Brazilian fire ants,

Romance and all those servile acts were only here in the f*cking first place because of the huge disparity of status and how charming it is to see something as high and noble as a prince stoop down to the level of aslave woman. Now that we're more or less equal those gestures are in vain..

Literally, a f*cking disgrace to the ladies of the past. The Rosie the Riveters and the Audrey Hepburns and the Sophia Lorens who were far stronger, classier, and found knew how to take care of business in a delicate stylish manner Did you know that George Washingtno's wife used to carry pitchers of waters to the soldier and when George fell down she took over his cannon and managed to snag a few redcoat kills?

She would grimace at the utter neediness of these 21st century wannabe independent hoz.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: