Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-09-2012, 12:22 AM   #16
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board
Default Re: Radiohead LIVE @ Bonnaroo

IDIOTEQUE! The first song of theirs that lured me in. I love speeding to this song at night.
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 12:29 AM   #17
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUIZZLE
VIP box? Piss off!!

That's awesome though. I'm in New Zealand right now and would probably be over at that concert we're streaming right now if I were in the states. I'm coming back to the states in three weeks and then Radiohead's coming to Auckland a few months later. BASTARDS.
Yeah man... It was nuts.

Here is a shot from my VIP box...

...the great thing about the VIP box is that unlike the standing crowd in front of the stage, it is completely level with the stage. Greatest seats I've ever had for any big-time show. The fact that it was for Radiohead was almost too much to handle.

I've also seen Radiohead at Bonnaroo. That was in 2006, their first time there. Thom often notes it as one of his favorite shows they've ever played. Tonight has a lot to live up to, because '06 was unreal.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 12:35 AM   #18
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Yeah man... It was nuts.

Here is a shot from my VIP box...

...the great thing about the VIP box is that unlike the standing crowd in front of the stage, it is completely level with the stage. Greatest seats I've ever had for any big-time show. The fact that it was for Radiohead was almost too much to handle.

I've also seen Radiohead at Bonnaroo. That was in 2006, their first time there. Thom often notes it as one of his favorite shows they've ever played. Tonight has a lot to live up to, because '06 was unreal.

Damn, sounds like a great time. How'd ya snag those seats? Must have been a fortune!
Old 06-09-2012, 12:42 AM   #19
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUIZZLE
Damn, sounds like a great time. How'd ya snag those seats? Must have been a fortune!
Just $175 each. There were eight of us. I guess that is a decent chunk of change, but I saw tickets several rows back from our box that were over $300 each on Ebay. I have a buddy who has access to VIP boxes for face value at this particular venue (Blossom Music Center).

I'm pretty sure, going through a ticket broker, they would have cost me several hundred dollars each.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 12:44 AM   #20
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Just $175 each. There were eight of us. I guess that is a decent chunk of change, but I saw tickets several rows back from our box that were over $300 each on Ebay. I have a buddy who has access to VIP boxes for face value at this particular venue (Blossom Music Center).

I'm pretty sure, going through a ticket broker, they would have cost me several hundred dollars each.

Absolutely. I've never spent that much on a concert but I've never had an opportunity like that. Would've snagged that in a heartbeat.
Old 06-09-2012, 12:52 AM   #21
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

Loving this true love waits intro leading into everything in it's right place
Old 06-09-2012, 01:05 AM   #22
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

As some of you may not wanna know, I'm a producer. And I usually listen to artists and even if I'm impressed or a fan of their work I don't usually get inspired. By inspired I'm referring to when you were young and you saw a karate flick and you immediately started to imitate everything you saw. With Radiohead I immediately hook up my keyboard and I attempt to create something. But this is the scary part... they intimidate the shit outta me. I can listen to an array of artists and I don't get intimidated at all, I usually think "I can do that", but not with them.

Then Pyramid Song came along.

That song haunted me.

I would sit there for months and not come up with anything. I literally dreamt about that song, that's how much if f*cked me up. I simply couldn't come close to its 'mood'. What an amazing song by amazing artists.
andgar923 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 01:10 AM   #23
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
As some of you may not wanna know, I'm a producer. And I usually listen to artists and even if I'm impressed or a fan of their work I don't usually get inspired. By inspired I'm referring to when you were young and you saw a karate flick and you immediately started to imitate everything you saw. With Radiohead I immediately hook up my keyboard and I attempt to create something. But this is the scary part... they intimidate the shit outta me. I can listen to an array of artists and I don't get intimidated at all, I usually think "I can do that", but not with them.

Then Pyramid Song came along.

That song haunted me.

I would sit there for months and not come up with anything. I literally dreamt about that song, that's how much if f*cked me up. I simply couldn't come close to its 'mood'. What an amazing song by amazing artists.

I totally get what you mean. Haunting's a perfect word to describe half of their stuff. Would kill to be hearing Reckoner right now there and letting it consume me. AHHH
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: