Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-15-2014, 11:45 PM   #1
Cowboy Thunder
2012 I rep flatulence

Cowboy Thunder has not been impressing people
Question Police Helicopter Etiquette?

Have a few questions for you city folk. I'm pretty new to city livin' and have not totally adjusted to seeing the police helicopter flying around spot lightning my neighborhood/the highway a bit from my house.

Couple of questions regarding basic ghetto bird etiquette:

1.) Is it okay to stand out in my front/back yard and wave/gaze at the ghettobird?
2.) How bad of a crime would someone have to commit to get the bird after them?
3.) How come I never see patrol cars driving around spot-lightning when I see the bird out?

I'm more used to country living. It's still fascinating/spooky to me to watch this thing fly around with the spot light shining around my residence from time to time. Makes me want to move further away from the city.

Generic picture for reference ^

Last edited by Cowboy Thunder : 06-15-2014 at 11:48 PM.
Cowboy Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 12:56 AM   #2
Rondooooooooooo
Liquid Swordsman

Rondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Police Helicopter Etiquette?

**** ghetto birds. They always shine their spot lights in my window and fly low, makin all kinds of noise. As for your question, don't wave.
Rondooooooooooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 12:58 AM   #3
dilley
Decent playground baller

dilley has decent reputationdilley has decent reputation

Get a high powered laser pointer and play tag with them.
dilley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 01:05 AM   #4
BasedTom
Isn't Anything

BasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

OKC is not a city. It is a hamlet with a NBA team.

Just helping you out here, Cowboy.
BasedTom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 01:14 AM   #5
BrownEye007
Great young streetballer

BrownEye007 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilley
This but make sure you stay out of sight. And I'm no expert but I don't see how waving could get you in trouble. Unless your pointing a laser pointer and waving at the same time.
BrownEye007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 01:17 AM   #6
MadeFromDust
i take yo azz 2da hole

MadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I just flip the bird at them for invading my privacy in my own back yard. I've got a mind to start calling in complaints.
MadeFromDust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 01:29 AM   #7
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

That will get yer ass in jail pretty quick.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 01:40 AM   #8
dilley
Decent playground baller

dilley has decent reputationdilley has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
That will get yer ass in jail pretty quick.

Oh ok.
dilley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 10:53 AM   #9
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Some idiot in florida did this at nightime to a sheriff's helicopter, they caught the idiot pretty quickly. Definitely don't that.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 11:53 PM   #10
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't know but that shit is loud
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 01:01 AM   #11
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I can tell you from experience.. DO NOT under any circumstances hook up a halogen off road light to an old car battery and shine it at the helicopter.... you get two pissed cops at your door a pissed off mom and dad and a $100 ticket for being a public nuisance... Then you spend all summer mowing lawns to pay off the ticket plus the interest dad tacked on
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 01:30 AM   #12
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation here

I had a chopper hanging just next to the windows at my parents place one night at about 3am. Shook the whole house and things were falling off shelves. Normally a quiet neighbourhood but someone was stabbed in the park behind my house.
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 08:58 AM   #13
B-hoop
High School JV MVP

B-hoop has decent reputationB-hoop has decent reputation

Damn and i thought Brazil was a police state..
B-hoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 10:18 AM   #14
PHX_Phan
Local High School Star

PHX_Phan is a pretty well-respected posterPHX_Phan is a pretty well-respected posterPHX_Phan is a pretty well-respected poster

I've been chased down by a police helicopter for smoking weed out in the desert. So, not a very serious crime at all.

I've always wondered how must it costs the city/tax payers to do multiple daily flyovers with those things. Fueling them can't be cheap.
PHX_Phan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: