Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-09-2012, 11:16 AM   #16
BrooklynZoo
The Brooklyn Brawler.

BrooklynZoo has decent reputationBrooklynZoo has decent reputation
Default Re: How is this asian rap song?

stop hatin yall. i have no idea what theyre saying but it doesnt sound bad
BrooklynZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 11:49 AM   #17
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This music video made me think the girl walking through the alley in the beginning was about to get raped.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 11:53 AM   #18
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here

Creepily shitty.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 12:11 PM   #19
ZenMaster
Whap'em

ZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
Pretty shitty. I hate when people from other countries mimicking blacks mannerisms and stuff. I want to see how your culture is and all you show me is a watered down goofy version of mine, smh.

I'm curious, what do you think about this then?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KGBf2RZnk8

Homemade stuff that was fairly popular with young people here.
ZenMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 12:12 PM   #20
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Pretty shitty. I hate when people from other countries mimicking blacks mannerisms and stuff. I want to see how your culture is and all you show me is a watered down goofy version of mine, smh.

Well then you must have issues with so many different people not only from other countries but America as well. I mean in reality many non african americans immulate that style so its not out of the question to have other cultures immulate what they like.

I lived in a few countries and I have no issue with people doing it personally. I've had copy cats come up to me in a manner that isnt acceptable where its been confrontational.

In regards to the song its fine for what it is. When I lived in Japan there were some American, Canadian, etc... artist that sang in Japanese.

I dont know if anyone has seen this before but here are some black japanese rappers....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7TDpqCCpO4

here is black japanese enka (japanese folk/soul music) his grandmother is japanese

Jero (jerome)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x55...japanese_music
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 02:43 PM   #21
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
This music video made me think the girl walking through the alley in the beginning was about to get raped.

I know. That was one seedy looking alley.
oh the horror is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 05:16 PM   #22
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
Well then you must have issues with so many different people not only from other countries but America as well. I mean in reality many non african americans immulate that style so its not out of the question to have other cultures immulate what they like.

I lived in a few countries and I have no issue with people doing it personally. I've had copy cats come up to me in a manner that isnt acceptable where its been confrontational.

In regards to the song its fine for what it is. When I lived in Japan there were some American, Canadian, etc... artist that sang in Japanese.

I dont know if anyone has seen this before but here are some black japanese rappers....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7TDpqCCpO4

here is black japanese enka (japanese folk/soul music) his grandmother is japanese

Jero (jerome)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x55...japanese_music
I have a problem with the fact that it seems like an overwhelming majority of young artists follow the same motifs. Them being Asian has nothing to do with it. sorry if I did not make that clear.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 06:33 PM   #23
shlver
코비=GOAT

shlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

How do you guys like this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHqQHymy6ZY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTom_1YI2E8
shlver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 06:43 PM   #24
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
1. I never said I watched the whole thing, however, your disdain for my TV watching preferences does not eliminate the fact that the phenomenon exists.

2. "Okay."

3. And? African Americans don't really have a country to call our own like other peoples do...Yet we DO have a very noticeable culture. I could go on and on about how you are wrong, and how your POV is seriously stupid but it's a waste of time. You know you have been bested by a more realistic/accurate argument so I'll leave it at that.

What about America?
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 06:44 PM   #25
Goliath Uterus
average size weiner

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
They had the club scene, they hopped out of cars and gave daps, they wore trendy clothes

I don't necessarily think that's a black thing...
Goliath Uterus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 06:45 PM   #26
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by shlver

frightening
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 06:56 PM   #27
shlver
코비=GOAT

shlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
frightening
what do you mean by frightening?
shlver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 09:57 PM   #28
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goliath Uterus
I don't necessarily think that's a black thing...
Agreed. The manner in which they did those things is my point.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: