Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-09-2015, 05:03 PM   #1
1987_Lakers
NBA All-star

1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Anyone else grumpy ass hell when they don't get their workout?

Seriously, for me if I don't work out for 1-2 days straight I am grumpy as hell and in a bad mood. Once I do workout and finish I feel pretty amazing, my thoughts are at peace and I feel very laid back, I guess it's the endorphins. Sometimes I feel like a junky needing a fix.
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 05:05 PM   #2
fiddy
My brain rlaxes@150BPM

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Anyone else grumpy ass hell when they don't get their workout?

i get grumpy if i work out
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 05:05 PM   #3
ArbitraryWater
Chicky Hines

ArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Well, not with 1-2 days don't know how much rest you take, but yeah, I feel ****ing skinny and ew, nothing I could do would make that day any good.
ArbitraryWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 05:07 PM   #4
ThePhantomCreep
Local High School Star

ThePhantomCreep has decent reputation

Yup. Once I get into a consistent habit of weight training, I detest missing workouts.
ThePhantomCreep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 05:08 PM   #5
Velocirap31
Good college starter

Velocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
Well, not with 1-2 days don't know how much rest you take, but yeah, I feel ****ing skinny and ew, nothing I could do would make that day any good.

This. I have to take a day off every 3 days or so for recovery, but if it's more than 2 days off, I'm very irritable. This makes things like a bad cold that much worse and even vacations are somewhat ruined because of it.
Velocirap31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 05:22 PM   #6
CasterL
Feeling supersonic

CasterL is popular on this boardCasterL is popular on this boardCasterL is popular on this boardCasterL is popular on this board

Yeah I love the sanctity of routine and progress. And when I take an unnecessary day off I resent whatever it was that got in the way.
CasterL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 05:26 PM   #7
alenleomessi
not what it looks like

alenleomessi has not been impressing people

i started doing hip thrusts on rest days for the sake of doing something
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: