Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-19-2012, 03:04 AM   #31
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Your fav beers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny Danger
Have yet to try one, you can only get them directly from the abbey and it's a hustle.
It is the most prestigious beer in Belgium.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
You are absolutely correct and I am glad to know someone else here knows of this wonderful beer... I have been able to get it black market in the past at stupid prices.. but it was worth it.

There will be a special limited edition gift set that will ship to the United States very soon... search on "westvleteren" and "shelton brothers" if you are interested.

I am sure those gift packs will go fast! I think they will go for around $85 each.

I bought one of these packs, expensive but great beer.
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 03:07 AM   #32
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

San Miguel Pale Pilsen and San Strong Ice!

Last edited by CarlosBoozer : 11-19-2012 at 03:09 AM.
CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 03:10 AM   #33
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

San Miguel? Seriously?
No offense, but that's considered cheap beer here.
Old 11-19-2012, 03:10 AM   #34
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUIZZLE
Ales aren't my absolute favorite but I do like some. I gave a few to my friends too and we all hated it. Maybe they were skunked. I don't know. Someone reading this forum, follow up on this!
I agree with OP on Arrogant Bastard. It's pretty good. Got a recommendation from a beer connoisseur and another rave from a random guy who was waiting in line when I was buying a pack. Let one of my buddies, who loves good beer, a try and he liked it.
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 03:21 AM   #35
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by chains5000
San Miguel? Seriously?
Its cheap but it taste great for me
CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 03:22 AM   #36
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballup
I agree with OP on Arrogant Bastard. It's pretty good. Got a recommendation from a beer connoisseur and another rave from a random guy who was waiting in line when I was buying a pack. Let one of my buddies, who loves good beer, a try and he liked it.

word. interested to see if he was able to try it again. i mean, if he doesn't like it, that's cool but i just really haven't come across anybody who hates it.

i told myself i wasn't going to become a beer 'snob' so hopefully it doesn't come off that way. trust me guys, i still get down with a shitty 40. steel reserve ftw. can't beat those as far as price. 8.1% ABV + $2.35 at my local grocery store. couple of those will get you fecked up. i just have to do it with a full stomach and tons of water. SR hangovers are up there with red wine hangovers as the absolute worst. haven't had one that bad in a while but i'm talking headache all day, vomiting, sweating/shivering (body can't regulate heat), shitting. my hangovers can be brutal.

anybody tried duvel? it was really nicely priced so i think i'll grab that next time too. i kind of want to get into more german style beers too if i can so throw some recs at me.

Last edited by blacknapalm : 11-19-2012 at 03:25 AM.
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 03:24 AM   #37
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

-pt- "Bud Light!"

Shit is so damn nasty.

PBR > BL all day, all night.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 03:24 AM   #38
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosBoozer
San Miguel Pale Pilsen and San Strong Ice!

San Miguel is a damn good brew. So damn underrated.
Old 11-19-2012, 03:27 AM   #39
Legend of Josh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chains5000
San Miguel? Seriously?

Yuengling is considered "cheap" ... but it's a damn good product. You get what you pay for, this is true, but you could easily make the argument something such as Yuengling or San Miguel > more expensive brands.
Old 11-19-2012, 03:28 AM   #40
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosBoozer
Its cheap but it taste great for me
Not a fan, I do like San Miguel Selecta though.
Old 11-19-2012, 03:31 AM   #41
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
Yuengling is considered "cheap" ... but it's a damn good product. You get what you pay for, this is true, but you could easily make the argument something such as Yuengling or San Miguel > more expensive brands.
Never tried Yuengling.
As for San Miguel, it may be that, as it's so common here, you get tired of it. You know what I mean.
Old 11-19-2012, 03:31 AM   #42
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknapalm
word. interested to see if he was able to try it again. i mean, if he doesn't like it, that's cool but i just really haven't come across anybody who hates it.

i told myself i wasn't going to become a beer 'snob' so hopefully it doesn't come off that way. trust me guys, i still get down with a shitty 40. steel reserve ftw. can't beat those as far as price. 8.1% ABV + $2.35 at my local grocery store. couple of those will get you fecked up. i just have to do it with a full stomach and tons of water. SR hangovers are up there with red wine hangovers as the absolute worst. haven't had one that bad in a while but i'm talking headache all day, vomiting, sweating/shivering (body can't regulate heat), shitting. my hangovers can be brutal.
I had a King Kobra 40 this weekend. First swig was good, but then it went back to shittyness.
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 03:51 AM   #43
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 05:44 AM   #44
ekzistenz
Decent playground baller

ekzistenz has an OK reputation so far

My favourite beer is definitely La Fin Du Monde. I can't find anywhere to get it in Perth anymore which is a disappointment.

Some of my other favourites are:

There's others too. Just can't be bothered looking them up.
ekzistenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 06:26 AM   #45
howlin_wolf
I airball my layups

howlin_wolf is considered somewhat coolhowlin_wolf is considered somewhat coolhowlin_wolf is considered somewhat cool

From the heart of Munich, Germany:
howlin_wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: