Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-12-2012, 02:39 PM   #1
BoogieWoogieMan
BTE Prophet

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default The Official Dexter Season 7 Thread

Dexter Season 7 Teaser:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVzs3...layer_embedded

And the reason I made this thread:

http://www.imdb.com/news/ni29969802/

Quote:
Yvonne Strahovski will guest star as a recurring character on the upcoming season of 'Dexter'.

BoogieWoogieMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 02:42 PM   #2
Alamo
Banned

Alamo has decent reputation
Default Re: The Official Dexter Season 7 Thread

Yvonne Strahovski

I don't watch this show, but I love that woman.
Alamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 03:17 PM   #3
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

debra now knows dexter's secret

shit is going to get real
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 03:43 PM   #4
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

When does the season start and its crazy how its up to Season 7. That number throws you off.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 03:44 PM   #5
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Shit I though season 6 was the last season..

Dexter is one of my favorite shows.. Thanks OP for the heads up
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 03:47 PM   #6
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
When does the season start and its crazy how its up to Season 7. That number throws you off.

I believe it's 9/30.

Last seson was supposed to be the last, then they re-upped it very late in the season. It felt like they had written a couple endings to it.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 06:05 PM   #7
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Is that the girl from Chuck? What's wrong with her teeth? Don't get me wrong, she's really hot, but those teeth...
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 06:25 PM   #8
alenleomessi
GloryhunterSinceThe90s

alenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong way

is this the last season or there will be one more?
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 07:22 PM   #9
enayes
Teacher & Son

enayes is considered somewhat coolenayes is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
Shit I though season 6 was the last season..

Dexter is one of my favorite shows.. Thanks OP for the heads up

You thought they would end the show with Deb seeing Dexter kill someone?

That would have sucked/

And the show has been confirmed for 2 more seasons, so 8 will be the last/

Dexter is my favorite show, I also just finished Six Feet Under, great show with Michael C. Hall in it as well, check it out if you haven't already
enayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 07:50 PM   #10
franchise#3
Local High School Star

franchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation here

Can't wait for it
franchise#3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 01:13 AM   #11
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

first two minutes of season 7 if anyone wants to watch....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=rzzwNUBc2Z0
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 01:16 AM   #12
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I like white girls. I guess I gotta go back and watch season 6. (Never even started)

BWM: Comic Book Draft?
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 01:52 AM   #13
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here

If Yvonne shows her boobs, I will die from dehydration from too much *********ion.
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 02:07 AM   #14
Freedom Kid7
Lazy Bulls fan

Freedom Kid7 is a pretty well-respected posterFreedom Kid7 is a pretty well-respected posterFreedom Kid7 is a pretty well-respected posterFreedom Kid7 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory
If Yvonne shows her boobs, I will die from dehydration from too much *********ion.
. I'm stoked. Some people I know didn't like the last season, but I liked and I still think Season 7 will be good. Anyways, my main thought is if the guy who made that computer game will be the bad guy
Freedom Kid7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 03:45 PM   #15
BoogieWoogieMan
BTE Prophet

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

ZeN: Oh Hells No!
BoogieWoogieMan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: