Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-13-2012, 02:56 PM   #16
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Official Dexter Season 7 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogieWoogieMan

ZeN: Oh Hells No!

Come on man!

Its been a good while and I need something yo kick start my comic book reading... The focus has stagnated.. Lol
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 04:20 PM   #17
Mr Know It All
Local High School Star

Mr Know It All has decent reputationMr Know It All has decent reputation

Dexter has been crap since Doakes died. Gotten progressively worse, John Lithgow was a bright spot in season 4 that's it.

Season 5 was bad, season 6 was horribly bad. No telling how terrible season 7 will be.
Mr Know It All is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 04:28 PM   #18
Cowboy Thunder
2012 I rep flatulence

Cowboy Thunder has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
first two minutes of season 7 if anyone wants to watch....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=rzzwNUBc2Z0

hollleeee crap
Cowboy Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 04:30 PM   #19
Cowboy Thunder
2012 I rep flatulence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Know It All
Dexter has been crap since Doakes died. Gotten progressively worse, John Lithgow was a bright spot in season 4 that's it.

Season 5 was bad, season 6 was horribly bad. No telling how terrible season 7 will be.

I agree to an extent.

I really want to see Dex get caught or offed before this show goes to complete bullshit.
Old 07-13-2012, 05:07 PM   #20
Kensta
National High School Star

Kensta is a pretty well-respected posterKensta is a pretty well-respected posterKensta is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy Thunder
I agree to an extent.

I really want to see Dex get caught or offed before this show goes to complete bullshit.

This
Kensta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 05:36 PM   #21
franchise#3
Local High School Star

franchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:

That was great

Was episode 1 leaked last year before the première?
franchise#3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 11:39 PM   #22
Vragrant
National High School Star

Vragrant is considered somewhat coolVragrant is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

Thanks a lot.

Damn Dexter is good thinking on his feet.
Vragrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 12:17 AM   #23
Beebo
****ing Rudy Gay man

Beebo has decent reputationBeebo has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom Kid7
. I'm stoked. Some people I know didn't like the last season, but I liked and I still think Season 7 will be good. Anyways, my main thought is if the guy who made that computer game will be the bad guy

Most likely...they were harsh foreshadowing it last season.
Beebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 01:41 AM   #24
enayes
Decent college freshman

enayes is considered somewhat coolenayes is considered somewhat coolenayes is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Know It All

Don't exaggerate. If you thought the last 2 seasons were so bad, why bother finishing them?

I really hate how people constantly judge a show from season to season/always comparing it to its beginning. A television show has to change, new things have to happen, so just watch it or don't waste your time.
enayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 12:47 PM   #25
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Nzpn...&feature=share

holly shit, dexter will be going full psycho
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 12:59 PM   #26
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Oh man I can't wait.

Hopefully this isn't a let down. But I'm not sure how they can **** this up.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 01:07 PM   #27
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

btw there are a lot of spoilers in the promo
Old 08-16-2012, 02:21 PM   #28
Cowboy Thunder
2012 I rep flatulence

lol oops. i started another thread
Old 08-16-2012, 09:03 PM   #29
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by enayes
Don't exaggerate. If you thought the last 2 seasons were so bad, why bother finishing them?

I really hate how people constantly judge a show from season to season/always comparing it to its beginning. A television show has to change, new things have to happen, so just watch it or don't waste your time.

The last two seasons were really bad. After seeing the season with Julia Stiles, i stopped watching. Writing, dialogue, story line, characters, everything went down the shitter.

It has nothing to do with beginnings or change. The wire's prime was season 3 and 4....breaking bad has gotten progressively much better with each season. So I don't understand that ridiculous argument. Season 1 and 2 were fantastic. 3 was incredibly bad. 4 was solid. 5 was atrocious to the point where the story no longer matters to me.
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 09:17 AM   #30
alenleomessi

bump, tonights the night
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: