Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-11-2012, 01:35 AM   #76
ZenMaster
Whap'em

ZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The Official Dexter Season 7 Thread

So what's gonna happen when Hannah sits in an interigation room and says "immunity for the bay harbor butcher" ?
ZenMaster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 02:19 AM   #77
Graviton
Cavs fan since 1970

Graviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenMaster
So what's gonna happen when Hannah sits in an interigation room and says "immunity for the bay harbor butcher" ?
She is not gonna betray Dexter, she actually loves him and that last "you should have killed me" scene really showed how much she cares about him.
Graviton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 02:25 AM   #78
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

I don't remember but does she know that Dexter is specifically the bay harbor butcher? And does she also know that Laguerta is looking into the case?

She could still turn on Dexter (although I doubt it) but if she doesn't know anything about the case then she might not bother bringing Dexter up. It would sound pretty crazy if out of nowhere she just starts accusing Dexter of being a serial killer - especially if she doesn't have or know of any evidence?
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 02:41 AM   #79
ZenMaster
Whap'em

ZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time
I don't remember but does she know that Dexter is specifically the bay harbor butcher? And does she also know that Laguerta is looking into the case?

She could still turn on Dexter (although I doubt it) but if she doesn't know anything about the case then she might not bother bringing Dexter up. It would sound pretty crazy if out of nowhere she just starts accusing Dexter of being a serial killer - especially if she doesn't have or know of any evidence?

She has a history of doing whatever is necessary, at the brink of going to prison you'd think she'd do anything.
She could tell them about how he tried and kill her with the plastic wrapping and all..
Old 12-11-2012, 02:58 AM   #80
miller-time

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
She could tell them about how he tried and kill her with the plastic wrapping and all..

Unless she knows specifics about Dexter and the bay harbor butcher case I don't think she would worry, it'd just look like she is trying to get back at Dexter and/or Deb.
Old 12-11-2012, 11:44 AM   #81
ZenMaster
Whap'em

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time
Unless she knows specifics about Dexter and the bay harbor butcher case I don't think she would worry, it'd just look like she is trying to get back at Dexter and/or Deb.

Except the captain of the department would instantly believe her.
Old 12-11-2012, 12:13 PM   #82
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

I also assumed Deb poisoned herself. I cant believe Dex let Hannah get arrested considering how much information she knows. That was utterly ridiculous and inexplicably inexcusable. Even if they cant find evidence against Dex his reputation and career would be over. Also how he let his mothers murderer go considering he knows his face and name explicitly! He admitted that he was set up by the captain to the dude.

For the first time in a long time with this show I cant wait to see the FINALE!
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 01:59 PM   #83
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
I also assumed Deb poisoned herself. I cant believe Dex let Hannah get arrested considering how much information she knows. That was utterly ridiculous and inexplicably inexcusable. Even if they cant find evidence against Dex his reputation and career would be over. Also how he let his mothers murderer go considering he knows his face and name explicitly! He admitted that he was set up by the captain to the dude.

For the first time in a long time with this show I cant wait to see the FINALE!
That's been my problem with this season. Dexter is being way too careless and taking too many silly risks. I don't know if this is the intent to lead to an eventual "downfall" or just sloppy writing. I just think the writers feel like they need to "go big" after the weak season last year and that just opens up too many plot holes and silly character motivations.

I think that Deb drugged herself as well and that Cap. Matthews knows all about Dexter (from Harry) and is trying to protect him. The way he dismissed the possibility of Dexter being the Bay Harbor Butcher so quickly despite all the obvious signs pointing to him doesn't make sense for someone who was such a high ranking police officer.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 02:17 PM   #84
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yep I kind of agree about Harry. Even though I dont think he knows everything about dexter, he will do anything to protect him. Matthews was the last person to talk to Harry before Harry killed himself, and you have to imagine that Harry said something about dexter (who knows what).

I thought Dexter going after that guy who just got out on Parole was crazy. How could he not connect the dots... I guess an argument (albeit not a good one) that you can make is that, Hannah is blinding him.
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 06:41 PM   #85
miller-time

Quote:
Except the captain of the department would instantly believe her.

But from her perspective she doesn't know that. So she won't.
Old 12-11-2012, 08:28 PM   #86
Kensta
National High School Star

Kensta is a pretty well-respected posterKensta is a pretty well-respected posterKensta is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
That's been my problem with this season. Dexter is being way too careless and taking too many silly risks. I don't know if this is the intent to lead to an eventual "downfall" or just sloppy writing. I just think the writers feel like they need to "go big" after the weak season last year and that just opens up too many plot holes and silly character motivations.

I think that Deb drugged herself as well and that Cap. Matthews knows all about Dexter (from Harry) and is trying to protect him. The way he dismissed the possibility of Dexter being the Bay Harbor Butcher so quickly despite all the obvious signs pointing to him doesn't make sense for someone who was such a high ranking police officer.

He just wants to end it asap so LaGuerta can give him that 40yr pension that he wants.
Kensta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 08:28 PM   #87
Remix
SONICS FAN SINCE '10

Remix has decent reputation

excited for the finale.

unfortunately, i am at home over winter break and do not have ShowTime.. does anyone know of any sites to watch it?
Remix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 08:31 PM   #88
Graviton
Cavs fan since 1970

Graviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remix
excited for the finale.

unfortunately, i am at home over winter break and do not have ShowTime.. does anyone know of any sites to watch it?
Google tv links, they get good quality versions up on putlocker/vidxden after few hours of the episode.
Graviton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 09:23 PM   #89
franchise#3
Local High School Star

franchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation here

Are there any live streams? I usually wait but this is the finale.
franchise#3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 10:58 PM   #90
franchise#3
Local High School Star

franchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation here

That wasn't good. Perhaps they are planning for a movie?
franchise#3 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: