Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 06-14-2012, 08:23 PM   #16
TheSilentKiller
7-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Which NFL team has improved the most during offseason?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
Yes, yes he is. Earl Bennett, Devin Hester, and Johnny Knox were his WRs and Kellen Davis was his TE and he had them at 7-3 and cruising to the playoffs.

When I said he wasn't that good, I mean he wasn't thatttt good, as in he is good, but he isn't good enough to do that.

And please don't act like it wasn't Matt Forte who had them at 7-3.

Your statement is ridiculous.You are guaranteeing something that is darn near impossible. No matter how good you are, you won't get a td every time in the red zone.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 08:24 PM   #17
TheSilentKiller
7-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-

Old 06-15-2012, 01:18 AM   #18
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Quote:

That's great, prime.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 04:43 AM   #19
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

Cutler is pretty damn good. He can lose you a game as fast as he can win it though. If you can deal with the roller coaster ride he sends you on sometimes then he's fine. His go ahead TD pass vs. Philly last year in the 3rd qtr was pretty sick...perfect pass to the corner end zone while running sideways.
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 06:03 AM   #20
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

iggy> has decent reputation

Quote:
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 12:01 PM   #21
TheNaturalWR
Local High School Star

TheNaturalWR has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
Jay Cutler is definitely one of the 10 best quarterbacks in the league.

Debatable.
TheNaturalWR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 04:12 PM   #22
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

Cutler is a less accurate Eli without the clutch gene... Also he's way more mobile and injury prone.
Old 06-15-2012, 05:01 PM   #23
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNaturalWR
Debatable.

1.) Rodgers
2.) Brady
3.) Peyton
4.) Brees
5.) Big Ben

Those guys are obviously the top 5. Big Ben is number 5, but 1-4 is pretty much interchangeable.

6.) Rivers
7.) Eli
8.) Cutler
9.) Romo
10.) Vick

I guess Schaub is the only guy that could knock Cutler out of the top 10. But I like Cutler at the 8 spot.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 05:46 PM   #24
ROCSteady
R E D S K I N S

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Best use of this particular .gif
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 06:41 PM   #25
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

Quote:
1.) Rodgers
2.) Brady
3.) Peyton
4.) Brees
5.) Big Ben

Those guys are obviously the top 5. Big Ben is number 5, but 1-4 is pretty much interchangeable.

6.) Rivers
7.) Eli
8.) Cutler
9.) Romo
10.) Vick

I guess Schaub is the only guy that could knock Cutler out of the top 10. But I like Cutler at the 8 spot.

Why is Phillip Rivers over Eli in your ranking?
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 06:48 PM   #26
TheSilentKiller
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
1.) Rodgers
2.) Brady
3.) Peyton
4.) Brees
5.) Big Ben

6.) Rivers
7.) Eli
8.) Cutler
9.) Romo
10.) Vick

How the hell is Stafford not in there?
Old 06-15-2012, 07:02 PM   #27
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
How the hell is Stafford not in there?

You know, I completely forgot about Stafford for some reason. Who does Stafford knock out of the top 10 though? I don't know if he's better than any of those guys. I'd probably put him at 11 or 12.

Cutler being in the top 10 isn't as definitive as I originally thought, but I still think he's a top 10 QB.
Old 06-15-2012, 07:06 PM   #28
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
Why is Phillip Rivers over Eli in your ranking?

It's not just based on last year.
Old 06-15-2012, 07:13 PM   #29
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

No way cutler is better than romo, and I hate the cowboys.
Old 06-15-2012, 07:40 PM   #30
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It's really impossible to know where Peyton is at right now...I'll tell you this though, Eli is going before him in fantasy mocks...

I know fantasy/stats don't mean everything, but they do mean something...

Cutler wouldn't make my top-10 list...he would be around 15, I would have Schaub and Ryan above him, Romo should be a no brainer, not sure about Mike Pick though.

1. Rodgers

t2. Brady
t2. Brees

t4. Ben
t4. Peyton * (just a guess, need to see)

t6. Eli
t6. Rivers (really need to see what's up with Rivers too)
t6. Romo

t9. Stafford
t9. Ryan
t9. Scaub
t9. Newton

t13. Bradford
t13. Vick

t15. Cutler and a couple others

something like that for me...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: