Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-19-2007, 04:44 PM   #16
Howard5Dirk41
Banned

Howard5Dirk41 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by braden.
I don't know how old this dude is, but I'm pretty sure he doesn't want a friggin' Camry or Altima. You can get those when you're married. Save the planet, one gallon at a time.

I think you're roxys alias.
Howard5Dirk41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 04:45 PM   #17
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

nice car... maybe you can display it in your living room with all of your "P" hats.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 04:45 PM   #18
Howard5Dirk41
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Roxy

heres my second choice, more pricer ,96 Bentley Continental R and really out of my way on the other side of town

good choice, 70K plus on a 10 year old car :
Old 01-19-2007, 04:46 PM   #19
Molson
Great young streetballer

Molson has an OK reputation so far

Too much hate and jealousy on this thread! The dude is excited cuz he is buying a new ride so he's posting it. Big deal!

Nice ****in ride bro. I would personally go a different direction becasue I don't like Red, esp on a porsche.

But i hear you on the originality of the colour. when i bought my new mustang, the blue i got was the only one used (it's a 2005) in it's colour in Ontario at the time so i was stoked.

On the prosche though, i am not a fan of the red, but hell I'd still take it over 99% of the cars you see on the road no doubt!

What are your other options in cars that you;ve checked out?
Molson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 04:47 PM   #20
gb8
Extra Cheese

gb8 has an OK reputation so far

I am currently selling my bmw m3 smg hard top 2002 if anyone in the uk is interested. I would much rather drop the 65 grand on a m6, porche designers are the laziest ever.
gb8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 04:48 PM   #21
schyza
High School Starter

schyza has decent reputationschyza has decent reputation

here now it matches your hats

schyza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 04:48 PM   #22
The Roxy
Decent playground baller

The Roxy has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard5Dirk41
good choice, 70K plus on a 10 year old car :
no mileage at all
The Roxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 04:48 PM   #23
Molson
Great young streetballer

Personally not a fan of the Bentley. IMO not worth spending that kind of dough on a 10 yr old car (even though it does look super phat)

Last thing you need is it breaking down and costing an absolute fortune for every little repair.
Old 01-19-2007, 04:49 PM   #24
Howard5Dirk41
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by schyza
here now it matches your hats

:
Old 01-19-2007, 04:49 PM   #25
The Roxy
Decent playground baller

The Roxy has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molson
Personally not a fan of the Bentley. IMO not worth spending that kind of dough on a 10 yr old car (even though it does look super phat)

Last thing you need is it breaking down and costing an absolute fortune for every little repair.
its been sitting in a garage for 5-6 years, so its a steal, i mean deal:) 23000 miles...
The Roxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 04:53 PM   #26
Molson
Great young streetballer

I guess it depends how often you plan on driving it cuz in the beginning the sitting there could actually be detrimental...you will likely have some repairs to take care of right away.

I don't know...with that kind of dough, telling peeps its a 10 yr old kind has a fakeness to it. If yer gonna drive something elite like a Bentley, then it shoudl new or relatively new or otherwsie it means you just can;t afford a Bently.

sorry don;t mean to be offensive, just stating my opinion.
Old 01-19-2007, 04:53 PM   #27
Howard5Dirk41
Banned

http://us.autos1.yimg.com/img.autos....220.jpg?FORGT2

I am getting this car, only 150,000 dollars away from getting this baby.
Old 01-19-2007, 04:58 PM   #28
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

the key to his new bentley
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 04:58 PM   #29
God of BasketBall
Banned

God of BasketBall has not been impressing people

You have 65 grand to spend and you have roomates living in an apartment resembling a frat house (night stand from target on sale, Xbox 360, fitted caps, flat screen tv and a plastic bag around doorknob as your makeshift trashcan).

But you're gonna buy an expensive car. Makes sense that the inside of that Porsche is better than the place you, your girlfriend and roomate (hopefully its just one) reside in.
God of BasketBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 05:00 PM   #30
Howard5Dirk41
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by God of BasketBall
You have 65 grand to spend and you have roomates living in an apartment resembling a frat house (night stand from target on sale, Xbox 360, fitted caps, flat screen tv and a plastic bag around doorknob as your makeshift trashcan).

But you're gonna buy an expensive car. Makes sense that the inside of that Porsche is better than the place you, your girlfriend and roomate (hopefully its just one) reside in.
:
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: