Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-13-2012, 12:38 PM   #1
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation
Default LOL ... what a fu*king wangsta Stan ... Steve Urkel of the rap game.

"always been a clumsy nigga, don't let me spill"

DID I DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????

Then you wanna talk math ... "I remain ya'll, raw, like 5 divided by four..."

As if you ever even graduated high school, much less being a supposed drug kingpin.

Let's not even revisit the whole Hawaiian Sophie bullshit.

King of NYC ... nah, I still say BIG or Pun. I suppose 500 million dollars says differently though, right all you Stans out there?

Fu(kin' e-diots. (yeah I'm talking to you chumps who say Jay is the real deal, such as LD who says Black Album is one of the greatest of all time, or any other mistakenly fool who says RD is top time rap album in some elite status, etc.)

Your type just gets this LOJ deek in your mouf.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 12:49 PM   #2
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation
Default Re: LOL ... what a fu*king wangsta Stan ... Steve Urkel of the rap game.

Let's not get it twisted ... he's no doubt one of the GOAT ... you want to talk being lyrical (assuming he writes his own shit, and I'm about 100% sure he does, purely), you want to talk flow (arguably the best in the game today, and/or ever), hey, I give respect where respect is due.

I'm talking about the dude's character. I'm talking about the guy's sexual orientation. I'm talking about the man's inner core, etc. This dude is a fraud. This guy is a chump. This man is not really much of a man himself. He's an Illuminati puppet since the beginning.

He'd fu*k Pac in the flesh, I mean literally, if he honestly had the opportunity. He would probably let Ice Cube and Chris Tucker DP him on some "damnnnnnnnn you got your back blown out, nigga!" Yeah, you can do it, let that has been once great KS Chief tear you a new one, and put your back into it.

His entire wife, child, etc bullshit is just for show. A means of covering up his secret, demonic gay lifestyle. Hey, just wanted to share. If you can't tell already, to sum this all up, I appreciate the dude for his musical talent, just can't stand the fake asshole.
Old 06-13-2012, 01:04 PM   #3
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: LOL ... what a fu*king wangsta Stan ... Steve Urkel of the rap game.

What is this I don't even...
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 01:10 PM   #4
nathanjizzle
OG

nathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 01:18 PM   #5
Legend of Josh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
What is this I don't even...

LOL ... being that you're euro trash... you wouldn't get it. Actually though, many "heads" from your continent know the real from the fake in terms of rap music, I suppose you're just one of them exceptions who is just a real dumbass, and doesn't get it. You might as well be from some armpit such as Jersey and think you know it all about the rap game, saying some shit like, Fugeez, Redman or Chino XL be on some elite shit.

I'm sure you'd be clueless about my last comment as well.
Old 06-13-2012, 01:20 PM   #6
Legend of Josh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle

Let us actually be big boi'z and use words to express ourselves versus a cute picture, cool? Anyone can copy a .jpg and attempt to be funny, yet usually it's dumbasses such as yourself who fail attempting to do so.
Old 06-13-2012, 01:21 PM   #7
nathanjizzle
OG

nathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

your lame. ignored.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 01:21 PM   #8
Legend of Josh
Banned

Too bad v-unit isn't around anymore... I would love to see his enraged response to this thread.

"Jay Z better than Nas you mutha fucka!" without me saying anything about Nas.

... or Lamar Doom and his wanna-be Hollywood superstar that is nothing more than jackshit, make some comment such as "Mos Def greatest of all time! right behind Jay Z! Black Album was the best, ever! ... I'm from Iowa, so I know!

LMAO
Old 06-13-2012, 01:22 PM   #9
MetsPackers
new based god

MetsPackers has decent reputation

I agree somewhat. He's got some of the hottest and best produced rap records of all time, but i've had numerous conversations with people regarding his credibility.

Like, what exactly does his swag consist of? He's got beyonce and he's rich and shyt, but that all happened after the fact.

There's actually a pretty in-depth interview online from one of his childhood friends who lived in Marcy with him, grew up with him, and they were boys and all that

The dude says Jay never hustled or anything like that, got his sloppy seconds, wasn't a G etc

However, no doubt one of the all time greatest rappers, and with the way rappers get exposed these days, he's definitly not the only one

Still a New York icon who puts out hot songs all the time, but ofcourse his rapper self is somewhat created. Its not like he lived in the suburbs and was a choirboy or anything tho
MetsPackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 01:23 PM   #10
MetsPackers
new based god

MetsPackers has decent reputation

And im from Jersey and resent that comment! Fukk chino xl and redman. I swear a few real ignorant people from nj must have gotten on the loose and convinced the other 49 states that we're all fools
MetsPackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 01:24 PM   #11
Legend of Josh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
your lame. ignored.

Ouch, how will I ever recover from this?

Old 06-13-2012, 01:26 PM   #12
Legend of Josh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetsPackers
And im from Jersey and resent that comment! Fukk chino xl and redman. I swear a few real ignorant people from nj must have gotten on the loose and convinced the other 49 states that we're all fools

LOL no offense to you personally... I'm just saying on average, NJ rappers or rap acts are doo doo. Just IMO.
Old 06-13-2012, 01:28 PM   #13
Goliath Uterus
average size weiner

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Jay Z > LoJ
Goliath Uterus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 01:32 PM   #14
Legend of Josh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goliath Uterus
Jay Z > LoJ

My crusted come-rag under your mother's left pillow > her own son who is and will forever never see/touch/lick/finger/experience a RL pussy.

Don't be upset your mother makes me coffee in the morning after some sweet SEX! while you're pouting and complaining she won't make you eggs and bacon before school, minutes before you hop on the short yellow bus.

Last edited by Legend of Josh : 06-13-2012 at 01:34 PM.
Old 06-13-2012, 01:39 PM   #15
Goliath Uterus
average size weiner

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Ni99a i'll kill you. My mother is dead.
Goliath Uterus is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: