Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-19-2007, 06:42 PM   #16
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

She's hot, but a bit overatted. I prefer Scarlett Johanson or Natalie Portman over her.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 06:48 PM   #17
Knoe Itawl
Bringer of Light

Knoe Itawl has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
She's hot, but a bit overatted. I prefer Scarlett Johanson or Natalie Portman over her.

ScarJo yes, Portman no. Portman is pretty but has the body of a 12 year old.
Knoe Itawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 06:56 PM   #18
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knoe Itawl

...and currently the hair of a dyke.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 06:59 PM   #19
Diablo 3
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Diablo 3 has an OK reputation so far

out of the 3, portman has the prettiest face. johansson has boobs and biel got @ss. natalie portman is my type though. i dont really like "busty" or "thick" girls.
Diablo 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 07:19 PM   #20
Xplicit
Great young streetballer

Xplicit has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatZNasty
I don't know, couple pics I been seeing of Scarlett Johansen have been moving me as well

Do share..
Xplicit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 07:29 PM   #21
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knoe Itawl

im with knoe there. portman is classy, kinda girl you can have an intellligent conversation with and bring home to mom. i'd take kiera knightly too, but she needs to gain about 10 pounds.
rezznor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 11:08 PM   #22
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
im with knoe there. portman is classy, kinda girl you can have an intellligent conversation with and bring home to mom. i'd take kiera knightly too, but she needs to gain about 10 pounds.

I get Keira and Portman mixed up all the time. They look way too similar.

As for Biel, there's something not right with the chick. She's got this manly figure about her.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 11:11 PM   #23
ClutchCityReturns
Decent college freshman

ClutchCityReturns has decent reputationClutchCityReturns has decent reputation

If you look at it for a minute it seems that Puffy is actually looking down to the ground past her shoulder, but it's still a funny pic. How dare I bring reason into this thread!
ClutchCityReturns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 11:51 PM   #24
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

she has progressed nicely since her early 7th heaven days
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 12:16 AM   #25
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Puff Daddy wants milk
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 12:28 AM   #26
Jerz Netz
Local High School Star

Jerz Netz has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo 3
out of the 3, portman has the prettiest face. johansson has boobs and biel got @ss. natalie portman is my type though. i dont really like "busty" or "thick" girls.

best out of the 3

jessica alba's still on the top of my list tho
Jerz Netz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 01:08 AM   #27
Jerz Netz
Local High School Star

Jerz Netz has an OK reputation so far

diddy got caught this time cuz he didnt have his shades on. hes always looking
Jerz Netz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 01:53 AM   #28
garytalarino
Kids at the park dunk on me

garytalarino has an OK reputation so far

Nonetheless, Biel's got comp...

garytalarino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 01:55 AM   #29
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Not a fan of her really, guess she's a little to "white" for me. Alba is the beut for me.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 04:55 PM   #30
scotpollardshair
I airball my layups

scotpollardshair has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
I woulda been lookin too.

Ditto
scotpollardshair is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: