Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 06-03-2012, 07:03 PM   #1
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default How do you assemble your basketball team?

Some of my teammates are my friends, neighbors, or some kid/adults that I played at the park. We sometime hire some varsity players when we joined some inter town tournament.

I played the Small Forward position. (Point Forward).

Me and dad are the team owners/managers of our team. That's why we always keep the trophy every time we win. I am planning to buy a trophy cases/cabinet because the old trophies are in my bodegas/basement. We just won the championship last week.

Last edited by Lebron23 : 06-03-2012 at 07:06 PM.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 03:00 AM   #2
KokoWarzone
Can barely lace up my sneakers

KokoWarzone has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: How do you assemble your basketball team?

off topic where are you from in the philippines lebron 23?

some info i found about other people organizing team

their way was recruit from friends.
KokoWarzone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 04:06 AM   #3
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KokoWarzone
off topic where are you from in the philippines lebron 23?

some info i found about other people organizing team

their way was recruit from friends.

Bulacan
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 12:55 AM   #4
MetsPackers
new based god

MetsPackers has decent reputation

Ayo Lebron 23!

Assemble these NUTS!

just kidding buddy, best wishes
MetsPackers is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: