Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Old 01-19-2007, 08:21 PM   #1
Maximum310
High School JV MVP

Maximum310 has an OK reputation so far
Default OT...Mike Vick

I guess this question is for any Dolphin fans in here. I myself am a Dolphins fan and I was very disapointed with the outcome of this past season. At the time that both Daunte and Breeze were available last offseason, I thought Saban made the right move in trading for Culpepers instead of signing Breeze, boy was I wrong. Anyways, with the current Mike Vick problems in Atlanta right now and the possibility of him being traded being in the air, Do any of ya'll think that we should go after him?!?!??....It would be kind of cool to have both Vicks on the same team, Mick can tutor Marcus. Or should we just give Daunte another chance?......Maybe we can trade Culpeppers to Oakland for a 3 round draft pick, they pick 1st in every round this year so that wouldnt be that bad, and maybe they would go for it in order to reunite him with Moss. He would also be instrumental in tutoring Russell if they were to draft him first. I guess its only a pipe dream, but IMO...

Vick > Culppepers
Maximum310 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: