Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-28-2012, 11:31 PM   #16
Snoop_Cat
Banned

Snoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Does anyone here watch Suits?

Another week, another great episode.

Not going to lie, my roommates and I were getting worked up about the scene where Rachel went to Mike's apartment like a bunch of girls will be at the Magic Mike movie when it comes out.

Also, every time I watch this show, I wish I went the lawyer track... until I remember when the show ends how crappy the hours are and how mundane and repetitive the average lawyer's day is.
Snoop_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 11:34 PM   #17
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoop_Cat

Not going to lie, my roommates and I were getting worked up about the scene where Rachel went to Mike's apartment like a bunch of girls will be at the Magic Mike movie when it comes out.

Also, every time I watch this show, I wish I went the lawyer track... until I remember when the show ends how crappy the hours are and how mundane and repetitive the average lawyer's day is.

I feel the same way. TV definitely makes being a lawyer look pretty badass.

I liked the little history and bonding we got to see between Louis and Harvey. It's nice to see some characters other than Mike getting some depth.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 11:42 PM   #18
Snoop_Cat
Banned

Snoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7

I liked the little history and bonding we got to see between Louis and Harvey. It's nice to see some characters other than Mike getting some depth.

Agreed. I also actually found it amusing near the end with the Jessica and Daniel tea-set thing being the dick I am lol.
Old 06-29-2012, 01:23 AM   #19
The-Legend-24
LA DECIMA!!

The-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

I've loved how season 2 has started so far, sucks that we have to wait 2 weeks for the next episode.
The-Legend-24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 11:14 PM   #20
Snoop_Cat
Banned

I don't care that only like 4 people here watch this show. I'm going to bump this thread every week because every episode is amazing and intellectual.
Old 07-12-2012, 11:19 PM   #21
Zedja
Prince of All Saiyans

Zedja has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
I don't care that only like 4 people here watch this show. I'm going to bump this thread every week because every episode is amazing and intellectual.
I love this show. Only thing good to watch on a Thursday night So glad that it's back lol Harvey is in big doo doo
Zedja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 11:23 PM   #22
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Louis is such a female. Always self-centered and conniving and then gets catty when Mike and Harvey dont include him in their confidences. Next episode should be great.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 11:38 PM   #23
Snoop_Cat
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zedja
I love this show. Only thing good to watch on a Thursday night So glad that it's back lol Harvey is in big doo doo

Jailblazers - Louis gets on my nerves too. He just has such a childish perspective on things, it's just a matter of who's nicest to him ....

Based on the preview for next week, it seems like Donna's going to get the fall for this? Though, I'm not sure if her "protecting of Harvey" is correspondent to her past action or for a more recent action she's going to take in the next episode. Should be great.
Old 07-13-2012, 12:49 AM   #24
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

love this show! glad you guys made this thread.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 01:14 AM   #25
Dave3
NBA lottery pick

Dave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Jailblazers - Louis gets on my nerves too. He just has such a childish perspective on things, it's just a matter of who's nicest to him ....

Based on the preview for next week, it seems like Donna's going to get the fall for this? Though, I'm not sure if her "protecting of Harvey" is correspondent to her past action or for a more recent action she's going to take in the next episode. Should be great.
With the way this show goes, Mike will find something, Harvey will come up with something, and they'll get out of it by exploiting that Boston lawyer's dirty tactics.

Super excited though, hate that this was a 2 part episode.
Dave3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 01:16 AM   #26
The-Legend-24
LA DECIMA!!

The-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected poster

Love this show, can't believe Donna kept something from Harvey, again!
The-Legend-24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 01:30 AM   #27
Zedja
Prince of All Saiyans

Harold! trying to get at her
Old 07-13-2012, 02:02 AM   #28
Zedja
Prince of All Saiyans

NOOOO DONNNAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Old 07-15-2012, 09:20 AM   #29
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7

i hope real life mimics this
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 08:07 PM   #30
Harrison_Barnes
Local High School Star

Harrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

A friend of mine told me about this show last week.. so I started watching it and I'm already caught up to the new episodes. Its just so damn addictive and I can't wait for thursday!
Harrison_Barnes is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: