Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-15-2012, 03:32 AM   #106
B-Easy8
Decent college freshman

B-Easy8 is considered somewhat coolB-Easy8 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Does anyone here watch Suits?

Love this show!

I have only seen the first 4 episodes of season 2 though so I need to catch up. I really liked Jenny but it looks like she is out of the show. Hopefully she comes back later.
B-Easy8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 11:31 PM   #107
CP3MVP
soon

CP3MVP has decent reputation

Lord Varys!
CP3MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 11:37 PM   #108
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

While I'm not complaining about how hot the chicks are, it has to be kind of unrealistic right? Everyone is somewhere between an 8 and a 10.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:24 PM   #109
Vragrant
National High School Star

Vragrant is considered somewhat coolVragrant is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time
While I'm not complaining about how hot the chicks are, it has to be kind of unrealistic right? Everyone is somewhere between an 8 and a 10.

Yup not complaining though, hell I even think Jessica is hot.
Vragrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 11:45 PM   #110
The-Legend-24
LA DECIMA!!

The-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected poster

Just saw the finale yesterday and all I'm gonna say is, Mike finally got it in.

Last edited by The-Legend-24 : 02-24-2013 at 04:48 AM.
The-Legend-24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 01:52 AM   #111
CP3MVP
soon

New season tonight.
Old 07-17-2013, 09:44 AM   #112
BlackWhiteGreen
NBA lottery pick

BlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this board

Once again, great stuff from this show. Already set up to be a great season.
BlackWhiteGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 11:11 AM   #113
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

just caught a couple of episodes the other night, was pretty good i'm going to have to start from the beginning now
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 11:50 AM   #114
arkain
Local High School Star

arkain has decent reputation

Maybe it's just me but the last 2-3 episodes of last season and even the season premier last night were very mediocre. I almost felt like turning that shit off last night, until it picked up in the last 10 minutes.

The whole Mike and Rachel shit is just too boring, absolutely nothing of value there. Mike and Rachel on their own are pretty weak too imo. But I'm still going to stick with it for a while longer just cause the first season was so awesome so I'm hoping it gets back to more of that.
arkain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 06:48 PM   #115
CP3MVP
soon

First Varys, now Cat... they're hiring actors from Game of Thrones!
Old 07-17-2013, 07:10 PM   #116
miller-time

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkain
The whole Mike and Rachel shit is just too boring, absolutely nothing of value there. Mike and Rachel on their own are pretty weak too imo.

I can agree with that. I just hope that story is out of the way now and they stay together without much issue for awhile. I really don't want to watch a long drawn out struggling relationship.
Old 07-18-2013, 07:01 AM   #117
Andrei89
Yes We Did

Andrei89 has decent reputation

I loved the show. Now it is too much about love and shit and blah blah.

While I am a romantic myself, I do not like that Suits went this road. The first season was the bomb.
Andrei89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 07:47 AM   #118
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This is following a pretty similar script to white collar with Jenny being Kate(the first love that gets the main character in trouble and Rachel being Sarah, the hot chick he hooks up with later) Rachel has got to be one of the hottest women on tv right now. Whether or not I particularly care for that story, (and it's fine as far as tv drama relationships go) I'll deal with it to watch her.

It'll be interesting to see where this thing with Jessica and Harvey goes. It'll also be interesting to see how Harvey and mike get back together. What made this show great was their ability to play off of each other. IMO they are making a mistake with the larger overreaching plot rather than focusing on individual cases.

And btw am I the only one that was annoyed that they so blatantly screwed up the reality of the deron Williams contract? The whole I asked for triple thing annoyed me, considering anyone that follows bball at all knew he was getting max it was just a question of from where(and how much that team could offer) I know that's a small thing but it was annoying.
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 08:17 AM   #119
miller-time

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderfan19
And btw am I the only one that was annoyed that they so blatantly screwed up the reality of the deron Williams contract? The whole I asked for triple thing annoyed me, considering anyone that follows bball at all knew he was getting max it was just a question of from where(and how much that team could offer) I know that's a small thing but it was annoying.

What would his initial offer have been then? It must have been pretty low if he can get triple..? Like sixth man low.
Old 07-18-2013, 11:00 AM   #120
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderfan19
It bugged me, but I know about basketball. I'm sure to anyone else it just makes Harvey look like the greatest negotiator on Earth, which i'm sure is what they were going for. Anyway, i'm sure Deron is happy to know that in fictional land he's worth $60 million a year.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: