Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-15-2012, 03:44 PM   #16
TMT
#1 Spurs Fan

TMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: I think it's clear Lebron is at least slowly overcoming his Finals issues

2007: Bruce Bowen
2011: Shawn Marion
2012: Sefolosha, Harden, Durant

Makes a big difference when you don't have a guy who can physically matchup with him.
TMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 03:52 PM   #17
Kingwillball
3-time NBA All-Star

Kingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: I think it's clear Lebron is at least slowly overcoming his Finals issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMT

Makes a big difference when you don't have a guy who can physically matchup with him.

Dont think that is the Reason as there is KNOWBODY that can Physically match up with him.. Lebron is the Only person that can slow Lebron down.. if he is in a good Place and feeling confident(especially with Jumper) he is Unstoppable.
Kingwillball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 03:52 PM   #18
MetsPackers
new based god

MetsPackers has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by inclinerator

explain..
MetsPackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 03:53 PM   #19
Kingwillball
3-time NBA All-Star

Kingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

I expect Lebron at home to feel even more confident and comfortable translating to even better Numbers.
Old 06-15-2012, 03:54 PM   #20
thejumpa
Sonics bandwagoner

thejumpa is considered somewhat coolthejumpa is considered somewhat cool

His strength is getting into the paint and finishing. OKC has the length to guard him but he has the skill to get past anyone they have. Even if he's not blowing past you, he has the strength needed to finish. When he drives, he's either gonna score, pass to an open guy, or get fouled. He's doing all 3 of those at critical moments in the game and it's working. Why switch to shooting jumpers?
thejumpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 03:55 PM   #21
TMT
#1 Spurs Fan

TMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingwillball
Dont think that is the Reason as there is KNOWBODY that can Physically match up with him.. Lebron is the Only person that can slow Lebron down.. if he is in a good Place and feeling confident(especially with Jumper) he is Unstoppable.

So it wasn't Dallas or San Antonio that stopped Lebron in his first two Finals, it was himself?
Old 06-15-2012, 03:55 PM   #22
arifgokcen
DON'T FEED THE TROLL

arifgokcen has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMT

You are talking like any of those players can match up with lebron.Lebron problem last year clearly was mental.2007 he was just too young and again some mental issues.We have never had anyone that can match up with lebron.Even artest looks small compared to lebron.Lebron was the blame for those finals thats just simple.
arifgokcen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 03:58 PM   #23
Rnbizzle
Banned

Rnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMT
So it wasn't Dallas or San Antonio that stopped Lebron in his first two Finals, it was himself?
You could definitely argue that for the Dallas series.
Rnbizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 03:59 PM   #24
Kingwillball
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMT

First Finals I think he was Outgunned by a Better team and a Little bit of Awe of the Moment. Bowen was also still a Top 3 Wing Defender in the League at that point. Last season Lebron stopped Himself no Doubt. His lack of Effort in the 4th qtrs was the most alarming thing. He almost Checked out more than anything else.
Old 06-15-2012, 04:00 PM   #25
LBJ 23
Local High School Star

LBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMT

Well, against Dallas I'm pretty sure people weren't praising Dallas for good defense on Lebron, they were critizing him for cracking under pressure, choking, being too passive which is pretty much Lebron stopping Lebron.....
LBJ 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 04:01 PM   #26
TMT
#1 Spurs Fan

It isn't a stretch by any means to say that this is the first Finals where there hasn't been a capable defender to throw at Lebron. You guys need to give more credit to Marion, he matched him physically and kept him out of it + Lebron's mentality = Finals disaster.
Old 06-15-2012, 04:05 PM   #27
Blue&Orange
NBA lottery pick

Blue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChandlerParsons
Agree, that bank shot and those 2 free throws were pretty good of him
Yes amazing He is really the chosen one!! That's not something a guy like, let's say, Chalmers would be able to do also
Blue&Orange is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 04:06 PM   #28
arifgokcen
DON'T FEED THE TROLL

arifgokcen has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMT

San antonio was one of the best defensive teams and they had bruce bowen cavs had simply no offensive players beside lebron.So we can let that one slide.

However last year marion was no match for lebron.Lebron was not playing like himself he was not attacking.Look at him now right now he is 4-26 on jumpshots in his last 3 games and he averages 30ppg on a very good efficieny.That just goes to show you nobody can stop him if he decides to bully his way to the rim.He is just too strong.He is probably the strongest player in these finals.Even though he was blocked 4 times,he still attacked relentlessly.Thunder has better rim protectors compared to dallas.

Last edited by arifgokcen : 06-15-2012 at 04:08 PM.
arifgokcen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 04:08 PM   #29
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

TMT is a known Lebron hater. Ignore everything he says.
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 04:08 PM   #30
Kingwillball
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMT
It isn't a stretch by any means to say that this is the first Finals where there hasn't been a capable defender to throw at Lebron. You guys need to give more credit to Marion, he matched him physically and kept him out of it + Lebron's mentality = Finals disaster.

Sephalosha is 6"8 with Long arms and Quick Feet Durant has Length but Lebron seems to be able to go By him pretty easy Harden well the Jury remains out But Lebron should be to handle him. Knowbody in the Playoffs has been able to handle Lebron going against Melo, Granger and Pierce he has Handled all them fairly easily. MENTALLY Lebron is at a different place this year.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: