Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-02-2012, 01:47 PM   #1
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Godzuki has decent reputation
Default Time to bring reds back immediately!!!!1

when i'm in the green you KNOW the rep system doesn't work anymore. next lakersreign will have stacks of green

its pretty pointless if everyone has greens. either get rid of reps altogether or bring back reds NOW!!!1 i can't take it anymore
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 01:52 PM   #2
Unstoppabull
High School Varsity 12th Man

Unstoppabull has decent reputationUnstoppabull has decent reputation
Default Re: Time to bring reds back immediately!!!!1

It sure sucks having all green doesn't it?
Unstoppabull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 01:54 PM   #3
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I aggggggggg.....

I aggggrraareadafa....

I aggrrerrrriIIIIIEEEE.....

I agreeeeeeeeee w-w-w-w-w-w....

I agreees w-w-w-with...

Godzuki

Wow that was hard to say...
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 01:56 PM   #4
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Rep system is pointless at the first point since it is so easy to break.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 01:59 PM   #5
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Do you really want ish to look like Christmas lights again?
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 01:59 PM   #6
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation here

Agreed; I dont like rep to begin with, but its totally pointless if you cant neg...
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 02:05 PM   #7
Retro Spidey
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Retro Spidey has a near all-star reputation hereRetro Spidey has a near all-star reputation hereRetro Spidey has a near all-star reputation hereRetro Spidey has a near all-star reputation hereRetro Spidey has a near all-star reputation hereRetro Spidey has a near all-star reputation here

Retro Spidey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 05:40 PM   #8
embersyc
Lurker

embersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputation

Perhaps negs should be allowed, but no red bars.

IE, you can only get negged down to zero.
embersyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 05:42 PM   #9
Freedom Kid7
Lazy Bulls fan

Freedom Kid7 is a pretty well-respected posterFreedom Kid7 is a pretty well-respected posterFreedom Kid7 is a pretty well-respected posterFreedom Kid7 is a pretty well-respected poster

I'd like to see negs, but I doubt it'll happen. Certain people would complain about being negged, etc.
Freedom Kid7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 06:09 PM   #10
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Its pointless to care about rep colors. Pretty sad you care that much about red boxes. Like your internet badge of honor.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 06:23 PM   #11
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I agree, bring back reds so I can see godzuki with all red.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 07:01 PM   #12
LakersReign
Banned

LakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputation

There go d**ksuki STILL being predictable as always. You're just mad cuz AS USUAL, you got mauled on the NBA forum, and the best you can do is run away like a scalded dog to OTC, DESPERATELY looking for backup. How'd that last thread work out for you? I think the general consensus was "put him on ignore and stfu."

You and rg/stateofmind/idefends over here, with your sock puppets(which is really how he turned his rep green, by repping himself with sock puppets like "Dan's A**"), trying to call other people bad posters, are like a couple of pedophiles(d**ksuki/rg/stateofmind), trying to call other people child molesters. NO CREDIBILITY WHATSOEVER.

Oh, and by the way, almost 200 views and ONLY 11 posts means nobody cares

Last edited by LakersReign : 08-02-2012 at 07:20 PM.
LakersReign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 07:06 PM   #13
Raz

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Its pointless to care about rep colors. Pretty sad you care that much about red boxes. Like your internet badge of honor.

Cause he can't get real life box.
Old 08-02-2012, 07:23 PM   #14
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB

lololol don't u make a big deal about you hitting certain post count benchmarks?
Old 08-02-2012, 07:24 PM   #15
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersReign
There go d**ksuki STILL being predictable as always. You're just mad cuz AS USUAL, you got mauled on the NBA forum, and the best you can do is run away like a scalded dog to OTC, DESPERATELY looking for backup. How'd that last thread work out for you? I think the general consensus was "put him on ignore and stfu."

You and rg/stateofmind/idefends over here, with your sock puppets(which is really how he turned his rep green, by repping himself with sock puppets like "Dan's A**"), trying to call other people bad posters, are like a couple of pedophiles(d**ksuki/rg/stateofmind), trying to call other people child molesters. NO CREDIBILITY WHATSOEVER.

Oh, and by the way, almost 200 views and ONLY 11 posts means nobody cares

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: