Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2012, 03:49 PM   #16
Sam Winchester
I airball my layups
 
Sam Winchester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: On the road
Posts: 70
Sam Winchester is popular on this boardSam Winchester is popular on this boardSam Winchester is popular on this boardSam Winchester is popular on this board
Default Re: Supernatural on Netflix....

Thanks for the love, guys.
Sam Winchester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 04:25 PM   #17
Juges8932
Land of Ownst
 
Juges8932's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,107
Juges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Supernatural on Netflix....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
At S4 episode 1 now, and i've got to say this show is awesome

I love how the show has evolved from the first season, and they're not afraid to change the scope of the show. I kept thinking i hope they don't just keep playing this formulaic supernatural issue of them showing up, and at the last minutes blowing the ghost or whatever away and solving the problem. it got so tiring towards the end of S1 i don't think i would've continued if they kept to that formula. but man the show has really taken off with the main arc demon chasing, that i f'in love it now its basically them combating demons where it just gets more convoluted...and great.

my only beef so far is i really liked the first Ruby, the blonde chick. they should never have killed her off, she was a great actor, and played that role so much better than this scrub brunette they got now

i'm really liking how they're adding new stuff to their arsenal, or some clever filler episodes(like ghostfacers) that i want to skip over in the beginning but somehow force myself to watch them, and glad i did when it was over. really liked the werewolf girl episode(think late S2), man that was sad. and loved the police station episode in S3, especially how it ended....just when they had a huge law enforcement hook up in their pocket too even the humor can be pretty good.

i'm glad i still have another 2+ seasons to go. just really impressed with how much the show evolves, and isn't afraid to, despite success early on with what they were doing

Funny you say that about Ruby because I was pissed too, haha. My group of friends is pretty split down the middle about it. The brunette Ruby is actually Jared Padalecki's (Sam's) wife in real life, lol.

The show is my favorite show that I've seen. It is real good. Season 1 and 2 are good, but season 3 is really where they kick it into a new gear. Seasons 3-5 are phenomenal. The chemistry that the cast has together is great and the writing is very clever (IMO). Season 6 is different and gives it a new perspective so to speak. It isn't bad, but definitely different and not as good as 3-5, IMO. Season 7 really actually goes back to a season 1/2 type deal with a couple of big things happening throughout the season.

They are signed on for an 8th season as well, so plenty of Supernatural left in the tank for you! Glad you're enjoying it!

Juges8932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 04:43 PM   #18
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star
 
Godzuki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 10,417
Godzuki has decent reputationGodzuki has decent reputation
Default Re: Supernatural on Netflix....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juges8932
Funny you say that about Ruby because I was pissed too, haha. My group of friends is pretty split down the middle about it. The brunette Ruby is actually Jared Padalecki's (Sam's) wife in real life, lol.

The show is my favorite show that I've seen. It is real good. Season 1 and 2 are good, but season 3 is really where they kick it into a new gear. Seasons 3-5 are phenomenal. The chemistry that the cast has together is great and the writing is very clever (IMO). Season 6 is different and gives it a new perspective so to speak. It isn't bad, but definitely different and not as good as 3-5, IMO. Season 7 really actually goes back to a season 1/2 type deal with a couple of big things happening throughout the season.

They are signed on for an 8th season as well, so plenty of Supernatural left in the tank for you! Glad you're enjoying it!


thank you, glad i'm not the only one, i love the validation thats very inteesting thats Sam's real wife, i kept thinking half the hot chicks in it were some RL wife/girlfriend of Sam/Dean throughout. i still love that blonde Ruby chick, she had so much more attitude in her acting/personality, i hope to see her again somewhere i really dig her...i absolutely love the direction they've taken it as well, and the thing was i kept expecting it to fall off from reading some of the Netflix reviews since some people were critical of it after S2, but i'm definitely not one of those people. In fact the opposite, it would've bored me to death if it kept just doing different supernatural phenoms from place to place without the bigger arc.

i agree the chemistry with the actors is excellent. its great to have a show to jones on, especially one thats already real far along. sux when you don't...
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 05:05 PM   #19
ClutchOver9000
#Knickstape
 
ClutchOver9000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,871
ClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Supernatural on Netflix....

better to have seen it late than to have never seen it all...that should be every interested person's motto.

Supernatural is the shit.

And yea, blonde Ruby was badass, it was a whole controversy when she was replaced...lol...
ClutchOver9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 07:29 PM   #20
Juges8932
Land of Ownst
 
Juges8932's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,107
Juges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Supernatural on Netflix....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
thank you, glad i'm not the only one, i love the validation thats very inteesting thats Sam's real wife, i kept thinking half the hot chicks in it were some RL wife/girlfriend of Sam/Dean throughout. i still love that blonde Ruby chick, she had so much more attitude in her acting/personality, i hope to see her again somewhere i really dig her...i absolutely love the direction they've taken it as well, and the thing was i kept expecting it to fall off from reading some of the Netflix reviews since some people were critical of it after S2, but i'm definitely not one of those people. In fact the opposite, it would've bored me to death if it kept just doing different supernatural phenoms from place to place without the bigger arc.

i agree the chemistry with the actors is excellent. its great to have a show to jones on, especially one thats already real far along. sux when you don't...

Yeah, one of the crossroads demons from season 2 (I think it was?) was actual Jared's g/f for a long and I think they were actually engaged at one point.

Yeah, hot Ruby (blonde Ruby) is played by Katie Cassidy. That role turned me into a fan of hers and I ended up watching some other stuff with her in it: Harper's Island (Bobby is in that as well, so I definitely had to watch it, lol) and the new Melrose Place (which got canceled after a season because it sucked, lol. She was good in it though). She was also the girl in Taken's friend who got killed.

Yeah, after season 2 they take their game (lol) to a whole new level. Season 3-5 are definitely the prime seasons for Supernatural. All of the episodes are designed towards driving the main arc, with some truly HILARIOUS episodes thrown in there after a few episodes that are real heavy and dark emotionally. I think they have a perfect balance between all that in terms of managing all of the different aspects of the show (action, humor, drama, etc). I know a lot of people are critical of it after season 5 (which I can see, though it is still very good), but I haven't seen much criticism for seasons 3-5, but there will always be people who claim seasons 1/2 are the best (similar to idiots claiming seasons 1/2 of Smallville are the best- lollll).
Juges8932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 02:32 PM   #21
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star
 
Godzuki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 10,417
Godzuki has decent reputationGodzuki has decent reputation
Default Re: Supernatural on Netflix....

well i just finished S6 and i put this show up there with any of HBO's best series, in fact maybe above a lot of them since i'm a sci fi nerd, which pretty much puts it at the best shows on TV i've ever watched

i was constantly amazed at how much they tend to switch episodes up so creatively. maybe the show mocked itself a lil bit too much at times, and maybe too many fillers all in all, but often they tied those fillers to the main storylines where you at least got something out of it in relation to the big picture. just such creativity sometimes in episode themes that come out of nowhere, and its just very surprising when you realize where they're going with it.

i really think Dean is a excellent actor. his natural charisma, versatility in acting from upset, emotional, happy, and overall ability to deliver difficult punch lines that seem so natural was impressive. i was continuously impressed by his acting throughout, and there was a ton of versatility he showed. Sam on the other hand seemed to be carried by Dean. he just seemed so much stiffer altho its a part of his character but a lot of that seemed to be a part of his acting ability as well.

i have no complaints where they took every season and adding new dimensions to the main storylines constantly evolving the show and adding new major players. i won't get into it since it'll be spoilers but very much enjoyed the mythos they kept it fresh with season after season.

i also have to give them credit for these chicks they find...its like consistent college age hot chicks in every episode. in fact the whole show and cast makes me think they pooled everyone together from some college.

one thing i want to mention is i don't like Castiel much. i don't like his character at all.

now i have to wait for netflix to get in S7 going to suck not having this show waiting for me to watch anymore....
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 02:46 PM   #22
Juges8932
Land of Ownst
 
Juges8932's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,107
Juges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Supernatural on Netflix....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
well i just finished S6 and i put this show up there with any of HBO's best series, in fact maybe above a lot of them since i'm a sci fi nerd, which pretty much puts it at the best shows on TV i've ever watched

i was constantly amazed at how much they tend to switch episodes up so creatively. maybe the show mocked itself a lil bit too much at times, and maybe too many fillers all in all, but often they tied those fillers to the main storylines where you at least got something out of it in relation to the big picture. just such creativity sometimes in episode themes that come out of nowhere, and its just very surprising when you realize where they're going with it.

i really think Dean is a excellent actor. his natural charisma, versatility in acting from upset, emotional, happy, and overall ability to deliver difficult punch lines that seem so natural was impressive. i was continuously impressed by his acting throughout, and there was a ton of versatility he showed. Sam on the other hand seemed to be carried by Dean. he just seemed so much stiffer altho its a part of his character but a lot of that seemed to be a part of his acting ability as well.

i have no complaints where they took every season and adding new dimensions to the main storylines constantly evolving the show and adding new major players. i won't get into it since it'll be spoilers but very much enjoyed the mythos they kept it fresh with season after season.

i also have to give them credit for these chicks they find...its like consistent college age hot chicks in every episode. in fact the whole show and cast makes me think they pooled everyone together from some college.

one thing i want to mention is i don't like Castiel much. i don't like his character at all.

now i have to wait for netflix to get in S7 going to suck not having this show waiting for me to watch anymore....

Agree with your post, aside from Jared Padalecki not being a good actor. I think he and Jensen are both good and that's what makes the show so great. They have awesome chemistry and play off each other very well. Some of the emotional scenes they have are like wow, that was so well done. Which makes sense since they are best friends in real life. His performance in ssn 2 ep 17 (?) with the werewolf at the end was very good. I think he did a great job with the season 5 stuff, where he is having to show a dynamic range in personalities and characters. Sam goes through huge changes nearly every season and his character has evolved more than anybody else on the show by far. If you look at Dean from episode 1 to present, he's the same guy basically, while Sam is not at all the same and Jared has to figure out how to accurately portray those changes with every season. I think it's fair to say Jensen is better, but I think Jared is good too and I think he has to do more challenging things. It is obviously subjective- I was just letting you know that I disagreed and why.

As far as Cas goes: I'm not crazy about his character, but I like Misha Collins a lot as an actor- he does a great job with the character which has also gone through quite a bit of changes from his first ep in the show to present. I think Cas is hilarious. I like him on the show.

I'm more of a Bobby fan. Love the actor and his character.

Even though season 5 was originally supposed to be the end and it may not be AS good in seasons 6/7, it is still a very good show. Most importantly, they are doing a good job of keeping it fresh with interesting stories to go along with it. And I am definitely interested in season 8.

Juges8932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 03:02 PM   #23
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star
 
Godzuki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 10,417
Godzuki has decent reputationGodzuki has decent reputation
Default Re: Supernatural on Netflix....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juges8932
Agree with your post, aside from Jared Padalecki not being a good actor. I think he and Jensen are both good and that's what makes the show so great. They have awesome chemistry and play off each other very well. Some of the emotional scenes they have are like wow, that was so well done. Which makes sense since they are best friends in real life. His performance in ssn 2 ep 17 (?) with the werewolf at the end was very good. I think he did a great job with the season 5 stuff, where he is having to show a dynamic range in personalities and characters. Sam goes through huge changes nearly every season and his character has evolved more than anybody else on the show by far. If you look at Dean from episode 1 to present, he's the same guy basically, while Sam is not at all the same and Jared has to figure out how to accurately portray those changes with every season. I think it's fair to say Jensen is better, but I think Jared is good too and I think he has to do more challenging things. It is obviously subjective- I was just letting you know that I disagreed and why.

As far as Cas goes: I'm not crazy about his character, but I like Misha Collins a lot as an actor- he does a great job with the character which has also gone through quite a bit of changes from his first ep in the show to present. I think Cas is hilarious. I like him on the show.

I'm more of a Bobby fan. Love the actor and his character.

Even though season 5 was originally supposed to be the end and it may not be AS good in seasons 6/7, it is still a very good show. Most importantly, they are doing a good job of keeping it fresh with interesting stories to go along with it. And I am definitely interested in season 8.


i agree Sam was real good in the werewolf episode. i liked that episode, mostly with how it ended since i didn't expect that at all. i really enjoyed the zombie episode too, think someone mentioned it here. in typical Supernatural fashion they added their own unique twist to it too.

what i was wondering about was in the episode where they ended up being their show characters lol, why did everyone on the set keep mentioning how Sam and Dean are talking now? like they were mocking the idea Sam and Dean don't ever talk to each other? after watching that i got the impression they weren't really good friends off the set, but nice to hear they're best friends. i also thought it was odd how they showed Sams house and life but not Deans, well only his movie trailer. i'd figure Dean would have a real pimp bachelor pad. i'd think that was really their places too knowing how the writer likes to be real clever....maybe i'm wrong.
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 04:23 PM   #24
kentatm
NBA Legend
 
kentatm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 17,393
kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Supernatural on Netflix....

I just finished the first season the other night and unless this show gets a hell of a lot better I don't see how you could be lavishing so much praise on it.

Its basically X-Files for Buffy fans. Its entertaining but nowhere near one of the best SciFi shows and certainly not close to the level of the average show on HBO.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 04:28 PM   #25
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up
 
Bucket_Nakedz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Anchorage, AK
Posts: 2,746
Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board
Default Re: Supernatural on Netflix....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
I just finished the first season the other night and unless this show gets a hell of a lot better I don't see how you could be lavishing so much praise on it.

Its basically X-Files for Buffy fans. Its entertaining but nowhere near one of the best SciFi shows and certainly not close to the level of the average show on HBO.
have you seen grimm? you have to check it out. op or anybody that is a fan of shows like supernatural or x-files need to watch that show asap. this olympics need to hurry the fukk up and finish so i can watch the upcoming season 2. so excited...
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 04:32 PM   #26
kentatm
NBA Legend
 
kentatm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 17,393
kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Supernatural on Netflix....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucket_Nakedz
have you seen grimm? you have to check it out. op or anybody that is a fan of shows like supernatural or x-files need to watch that show asap. this olympics need to hurry the fukk up and finish so i can watch the upcoming season 2. so excited...


not yet.

the initial previews didn't really hook me.

I'm such a large backlog of series I need to watch that I am not sure I will have time for it for a while.

Right now I am going through Supernatural, Damages, and Burn Notice on Netflix.

I'll put it in my queue for later viewing though.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 04:39 PM   #27
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star
 
Godzuki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 10,417
Godzuki has decent reputationGodzuki has decent reputation
Default Re: Supernatural on Netflix....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
I just finished the first season the other night and unless this show gets a hell of a lot better I don't see how you could be lavishing so much praise on it.

Its basically X-Files for Buffy fans. Its entertaining but nowhere near one of the best SciFi shows and certainly not close to the level of the average show on HBO.

well the first season to me was sort of bleh until the ending altho it being completely new to me made it enjoyable. i'll just say if you didn't like the direction the ending climaxed with then you probably won't like the rest of the series but imo things get a lot better after the first season. i'd probably agree the first season was more like the XFiles since a lot more of those episodes were self contained episodes not so much based on the main storyline.

i don't agree tho its like Buffy. i read that on netflix reviews before watching this which was why i sort of avoided it at first, but Buffy is like teenage girl vampire spoof almost, where i see Supernatural as a lot more serious but not too serious either. its more 'collegie' buffy i guess...for some reason i keep thinking college people when i watch Supernatural
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 04:41 PM   #28
Juges8932
Land of Ownst
 
Juges8932's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,107
Juges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Supernatural on Netflix....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
I just finished the first season the other night and unless this show gets a hell of a lot better I don't see how you could be lavishing so much praise on it.

Its basically X-Files for Buffy fans. Its entertaining but nowhere near one of the best SciFi shows and certainly not close to the level of the average show on HBO.

It definitely does get a Hell of a lot better. It starts becoming much story driven in each episode as opposed to the first two seasons where there is an overall story, but it isn't progressed in every episode. From season 3 on, typically any filler eps or funny eps still end up progressing the plot.

As for the comparison to Buffy and X-Files- I think that's a big disservice to Supernatural, but maybe after only seeing the first season or two, I could see that. However, I still think season 1 and 2 of SPN are better than Buffy/X-Files.

As far as being compared to HBO shows, I agree in terms of overall quality. I still like SPN better because I have more emotional stock in the series and it keeps my attention a lot better. Of course, HBO shows are on another playing field from cable. Their budgets are like movie budgets and the stuff they target in their shows is completely different from cable TV.
Juges8932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 04:44 PM   #29
Juges8932
Land of Ownst
 
Juges8932's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,107
Juges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Supernatural on Netflix....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
i agree Sam was real good in the werewolf episode. i liked that episode, mostly with how it ended since i didn't expect that at all. i really enjoyed the zombie episode too, think someone mentioned it here. in typical Supernatural fashion they added their own unique twist to it too.

what i was wondering about was in the episode where they ended up being their show characters lol, why did everyone on the set keep mentioning how Sam and Dean are talking now? like they were mocking the idea Sam and Dean don't ever talk to each other? after watching that i got the impression they weren't really good friends off the set, but nice to hear they're best friends. i also thought it was odd how they showed Sams house and life but not Deans, well only his movie trailer. i'd figure Dean would have a real pimp bachelor pad. i'd think that was really their places too knowing how the writer likes to be real clever....maybe i'm wrong.

That's hilarious that you mention that because after my g/f and I watched that episode, we went online like do Jared and Jensen not get along? Apparently the writers threw that in there on purpose, lol. Jensen and Jared were groomsmen at each other's weddings. And the house they used for Sam was not his real house- they were trying to be funny with having Jared/his wife's painted faces up on the wall and stuff as a joke to make it seem like they were self-absorbed.
Juges8932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 06:47 PM   #30
Jackass18
The Iron Price
 
Jackass18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Carcosa
Posts: 14,009
Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Supernatural on Netflix....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
and not too scary where i can't watch it.

What do you consider too scary to watch?

Quote:
i went in expecting something dumb like buffy which someone mentioned in the reviews, but its WAY better and much more serious.

How is it dumb? And, if you actually knew anything about the show, then you would know it can get rather serious. The show touches on serious subjects like rape, death, addiction and such.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:18 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy